Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Free Goodie Bags & more
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
@Cadybug8484
No problem, it's fine! :)
@Cadybug8484
No problem, it's fine! :)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
-she/her
-friendly
-friend requests and pms welcome!
I dont know if im too late, but could I nab a goodie bag if their still up? Ty :)
I dont know if im too late, but could I nab a goodie bag if their still up? Ty :)
image_2_300x100.pngimage-removebg-preview_6_135x100.png
hey!! can you send a goodie bag to my brother @ / WanderingDragons !! hes brand new and im trying to get a surprise gift bomb going! <3
hey!! can you send a goodie bag to my brother @ / WanderingDragons !! hes brand new and im trying to get a surprise gift bomb going! <3
lesbiancatcher.png
May I have a bag?

Edit: thank you!
May I have a bag?

Edit: thank you!
everbloomsig.png
Hiya! I'm pretty new XD still figuring this game out! could I possibly get a goodie bag??? anything helps!
Hiya! I'm pretty new XD still figuring this game out! could I possibly get a goodie bag??? anything helps!
I’d like some goodie bags! Thank you ^^
I’d like some goodie bags! Thank you ^^
Wap1UYu.png
Hello! May I have a goodie bag?
Also can you send one to @ThatRedWolf77 as well? He is my friend, and he just joined FR.
Hello! May I have a goodie bag?
Also can you send one to @ThatRedWolf77 as well? He is my friend, and he just joined FR.
I would love a goodie bag, this is such a fun thread :D I know you get a lot of these, but if you can, could you send one to @/CrimsonKarma? I love surprising them lol
I would love a goodie bag, this is such a fun thread :D I know you get a lot of these, but if you can, could you send one to @/CrimsonKarma? I love surprising them lol
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif
Hello everyone!
@/Mistyfoot is going on a break from Flight Rising for this month. For the time being, I will be handing out the bags :)
Hello everyone!
@/Mistyfoot is going on a break from Flight Rising for this month. For the time being, I will be handing out the bags :)
May I please have a goody bag? Thank you!
May I please have a goody bag? Thank you!
Cool Baikal Raffle
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28