Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Aberration Dragons
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164
NEW BREED HYPE
NEW BREED HYPE
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70920392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709204/70920392_350.png[/img] Love them [emoji=aberration love size=15]
70920392_350.png
Love them
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
-gasp- i love them they're so FUN.
-gasp- i love them they're so FUN.
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
How do we get the Fissure gene for them?
How do we get the Fissure gene for them?
Cool! Love the new species. Plague looking dragons with double heads definitely provides me something to work with on here.
Cool! Love the new species. Plague looking dragons with double heads definitely provides me something to work with on here.
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
Its so cool!
I got the gift from Galore and changed two of my dragons to the breed- they look great!
Its so cool!
I got the gift from Galore and changed two of my dragons to the breed- they look great!
dev people, this is the most dope thing to come back to THANK YOU [emoji=aberration star size=2]
dev people, this is the most dope thing to come back to THANK YOU

blhNXG3.png
Such a cool dang new breed, but that female pose especially is so so so crazy good!
Such a cool dang new breed, but that female pose especially is so so so crazy good!
kV9q7M8.gif
I LOVE THEM BUT I CANT MAKE MY EMPEROR BOY THEM BECAUSE HE WILL LOSE HIS AMAZING LOOKS
I LOVE THEM BUT I CANT MAKE MY EMPEROR BOY THEM BECAUSE HE WILL LOSE HIS AMAZING LOOKS
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164