Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Aberration Dragons
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164
I absolutely ADORE this breed!! I've always struggled with finding ways to make ancient breeds interesting without apparel, but I've been having so much fun scrying. These unique genes are wonderful <3
I absolutely ADORE this breed!! I've always struggled with finding ways to make ancient breeds interesting without apparel, but I've been having so much fun scrying. These unique genes are wonderful <3
Oh, I like this. Thank you!
Oh, I like this. Thank you!
OH theyre amazing please

OH theyre amazing please

Zeira_Wolf, artist, youtuber and dragon fan
watermark.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM
@Undel

With the now release of a breed with two heads, I consider this breed the closest thing to an Emperor breed. I actually have a dragon that I have been saving for the release of the Emperor with the plan to change him into one when the breed was released. For me, this breed will do. Moving forward, I would like to thank the developers for finally releasing this breed.
@Undel

With the now release of a breed with two heads, I consider this breed the closest thing to an Emperor breed. I actually have a dragon that I have been saving for the release of the Emperor with the plan to change him into one when the breed was released. For me, this breed will do. Moving forward, I would like to thank the developers for finally releasing this breed.
QMoR6fx.png
Theyre so cute! I love this ancient breed so much!! [emoji=aberration love size=5][emoji=aberration love size=5][emoji=aberration love size=5]
Theyre so cute! I love this ancient breed so much!!
ACOZFAh.pngZs4VhSn.pngDfGC1Q5.png
GbZpiRc.pngLCqISMP.pngJvUa9ma.png
MUYNhfy.pngPRICTGJ.png4YQdeSZ.png
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
if i use the scroll will i lose my genes on my dragon?
@cyxia [quote name="cyxia" date="2022-03-02 14:02:52" ] if i use the scroll will i lose my genes on my dragon? [/quote] Yes
@cyxia
cyxia wrote on 2022-03-02 14:02:52:

Yes
Oooo
Oooo
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164