Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] ♠ Rebel's Creations - USD
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
^ Was my order back in December.

11/10, partner loved it! Give this artist more love, people <3
^ Was my order back in December.

11/10, partner loved it! Give this artist more love, people <3
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
aaaand here go my funds again xD

Commission Art Style: uhhhh, sketchy monochrome I think. but I'm hoping you could maybe include his colored details?? it's really not much, you'll see in the refeerences! if not, that's also fine ^-^

Commission Type: fullbody

Link to references:
5hts8c52.png
s2nok53l.png

Character Personality/mood: He is... not nice. essentially a demon/spirit living in a deep, dark tunnel system. I'd describe him as neutral evil?? doesn't go out of his way to hurt anyone, but if someone is stupid enough to intrude his home - he'll gladly lure them deeper and deeper until they die, feeding on their energy. if he feels like it, he'll turn it into a game and give the person an actual chance to escape (even tho it's a tiny tiny chance), but mostly intruders are just food. here are some quotes without context, but they capture his personality quite well:
"Welcome, stranger. Don't stay for too long or I might not let you go again."
"There's no light without darkness - but you will soon wish you never found this one..."
"Are you lost, stranger?"
"Welcome to my realm! Don't worry, I know all the terrors residing here and believe me when I say, I am the only thing you have to worry about."
as for a pose, I don't really have a preference, besides that I'd like his mouth to be open, so we can see all the nice, sharp fangs u.u they look pretty much like this (warning for weird deep sea creature, if you're sensitive to that kinda stuff). but yeah, aside from that, basically go wild! something with a threatening vibe I guess??

Other information: uh yeah, of course not really a detailed backround, but if you do a solid color, something dark with not too much saturation would be cool ^-^

Payment type: can we discuss that in dm?? I could pay in pure gems or part gems, part rl currency, maybe i have a dragon you're interested in??
aaaand here go my funds again xD

Commission Art Style: uhhhh, sketchy monochrome I think. but I'm hoping you could maybe include his colored details?? it's really not much, you'll see in the refeerences! if not, that's also fine ^-^

Link to references:
5hts8c52.png
s2nok53l.png

Character Personality/mood: He is... not nice. essentially a demon/spirit living in a deep, dark tunnel system. I'd describe him as neutral evil?? doesn't go out of his way to hurt anyone, but if someone is stupid enough to intrude his home - he'll gladly lure them deeper and deeper until they die, feeding on their energy. if he feels like it, he'll turn it into a game and give the person an actual chance to escape (even tho it's a tiny tiny chance), but mostly intruders are just food. here are some quotes without context, but they capture his personality quite well:
"Welcome, stranger. Don't stay for too long or I might not let you go again."
"There's no light without darkness - but you will soon wish you never found this one..."
"Are you lost, stranger?"
"Welcome to my realm! Don't worry, I know all the terrors residing here and believe me when I say, I am the only thing you have to worry about."
as for a pose, I don't really have a preference, besides that I'd like his mouth to be open, so we can see all the nice, sharp fangs u.u they look pretty much like this (warning for weird deep sea creature, if you're sensitive to that kinda stuff). but yeah, aside from that, basically go wild! something with a threatening vibe I guess??

Other information: uh yeah, of course not really a detailed backround, but if you do a solid color, something dark with not too much saturation would be cool ^-^

Payment type: can we discuss that in dm?? I could pay in pure gems or part gems, part rl currency, maybe i have a dragon you're interested in??
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@Auran Thank you so much! Appreciated:)
@Auran Thank you so much! Appreciated:)
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
...I am back. again-

Commission Art Style: I am undecided? is colored lineart (as in, it's lineart, but the lienart is colored) an option??

Link to references: I have this uhm, wonderful drawing
6egql9q4.jpg
the tails are cable-thingies and its head is essentially a screen. I just drew a spiral-thing in it, but there could also be random code or something like that. the hindlegs are cat-like, it has paws. but no fur - essentially it's a sentient AI in a robotic wyvern-body. oh, and I can't draw wings, as you might have noticed xD they basically look like this, just a bit longer.

Character Personality/mood: he's pretty analytic and "cold" - was never meant to become sentient, so he's still getting a hold of things, such as emotions, etc. I'd like a drawing of him flying tho, similar to this.

Other information: uhhh, the usual gradient backround I think?? and the colors don't have to be 100% accurate, I can send you the hex codes for the ones I used tho. but, just important that the face-screen is blue and the cables are this tricolor, everything else is just red-green. and you also don't have to include the glitching effect, I did that with an app lol

Payment type: gems
...I am back. again-

Commission Art Style: I am undecided? is colored lineart (as in, it's lineart, but the lienart is colored) an option??

Link to references: I have this uhm, wonderful drawing
6egql9q4.jpg
the tails are cable-thingies and its head is essentially a screen. I just drew a spiral-thing in it, but there could also be random code or something like that. the hindlegs are cat-like, it has paws. but no fur - essentially it's a sentient AI in a robotic wyvern-body. oh, and I can't draw wings, as you might have noticed xD they basically look like this, just a bit longer.

Character Personality/mood: he's pretty analytic and "cold" - was never meant to become sentient, so he's still getting a hold of things, such as emotions, etc. I'd like a drawing of him flying tho, similar to this.

Other information: uhhh, the usual gradient backround I think?? and the colors don't have to be 100% accurate, I can send you the hex codes for the ones I used tho. but, just important that the face-screen is blue and the cables are this tricolor, everything else is just red-green. and you also don't have to include the glitching effect, I did that with an app lol

Payment type: gems
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Thank you so much! Orders done:)
Thank you so much! Orders done:)
Commission Art Style: Monochromatic

Commission Type: Full Body

Link to references: x - x

Character Personality/mood: Savage, intimidating, evil, ironically-unironically proper and polite (idk if that makes sense?).

Other information: Add background. He is both bipedal and quadrupedal so feel free to use either stance for the piece. He also tends to drool a lot.

Payment type: Gems
Commission Art Style: Monochromatic

Commission Type: Full Body

Link to references: x - x

Character Personality/mood: Savage, intimidating, evil, ironically-unironically proper and polite (idk if that makes sense?).

Other information: Add background. He is both bipedal and quadrupedal so feel free to use either stance for the piece. He also tends to drool a lot.

Payment type: Gems
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
^
^
Lineart full color is open now as well!
Lineart full color is open now as well!
Hello! Could I reserve a Sketch/Lineart Fullbody FRC slot? I will be paying 2800g :) I'm currently at work and will pull up the references on my break time for you!
Hello! Could I reserve a Sketch/Lineart Fullbody FRC slot? I will be paying 2800g :) I'm currently at work and will pull up the references on my break time for you!
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Maricnnette Hey! Of course, let me know the details whenever you have time!
@Maricnnette Hey! Of course, let me know the details whenever you have time!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26