Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sugar's Shack ~ [ OPEN 5/5 ] READ PL
1 2 3
^agreed with skadiv. Also you're probably not handling your pinglist the best. I wouldn't really want to be dm'd about your slots being opened but it would like a ping
^agreed with skadiv. Also you're probably not handling your pinglist the best. I wouldn't really want to be dm'd about your slots being opened but it would like a ping
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
[quote name="MaliCat" date="2022-02-28 09:33:04" ] ^agreed with skadiv. Also you're probably not handling your pinglist the best. I wouldn't really want to be dm'd about your slots being opened but it would like a ping [/quote] I'm sorry if thats the case :,) I've never actually done commissions on here before
MaliCat wrote on 2022-02-28 09:33:04:

I'm sorry if thats the case :,) I've never actually done commissions on here before
commissions or something (closed)
@SugarGoated Oh I just mean for another! XD Id love to order another in the future
@SugarGoated Oh I just mean for another! XD Id love to order another in the future
adfa.png
@SugarGoated
Hola, please put me on your pinglist! Do you do pokemon?
@SugarGoated
Hola, please put me on your pinglist! Do you do pokemon?
@SugarGoated
I would love to commission you if you have any slots left
@SugarGoated
I would love to commission you if you have any slots left
Yokai.gif
I'd like everyone to consider re-reading the pinglist and below please!

I need to limit how many people are on the pinglist because I have a lot of schoolwork to balance and people to keep track of atm, so it's rather stressful. Once I sort through everyone I have on the waitlist/already commissioning me I will raise the prices.

Anyone whos on the list wont have to pay raised prices.
I'd like everyone to consider re-reading the pinglist and below please!

I need to limit how many people are on the pinglist because I have a lot of schoolwork to balance and people to keep track of atm, so it's rather stressful. Once I sort through everyone I have on the waitlist/already commissioning me I will raise the prices.

Anyone whos on the list wont have to pay raised prices.
Sorry if at any point you had commissioned me months ago and I never delivered or replied! I was restricted from using FR for months by my parents and got busy, so if I accepted payment and never returned PLEASE tell me and I'll refund you.

Thanks for understanding!
Sorry if at any point you had commissioned me months ago and I never delivered or replied! I was restricted from using FR for months by my parents and got busy, so if I accepted payment and never returned PLEASE tell me and I'll refund you.

Thanks for understanding!
1 2 3