Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1 (Open)
I am looking for a good Rp paryener that is good for a long run.

Acceptable:
-RoN
-RoN (Extended)
-Shadows of Latter Past
-MHA
-School
-Romance (Lgbtq is ok)
-War
-Mistic Creatures
-Dystopian
-Other (Suggest me one if what you like isn't on here)

HOPE YOU RP WITH ME
I am looking for a good Rp paryener that is good for a long run.

Acceptable:
-RoN
-RoN (Extended)
-Shadows of Latter Past
-MHA
-School
-Romance (Lgbtq is ok)
-War
-Mistic Creatures
-Dystopian
-Other (Suggest me one if what you like isn't on here)

HOPE YOU RP WITH ME
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
BUMP
BUMP
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
BUMP
BUMP
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos hi I'm hellbringer I tend to like long rps with good plot and storyline I get into my character and give them good backstories and trauma to help character development I'm also into anthros and not humans so I would personally prefer to not be human in a rp but I am open to any rp I love

Apocalypse rps like...
The walking dead
Fallout
Madmax
Romance is okay but It depends I'm not always open to it bonding though is a YES (family bond and ****)
I also dont mind western like red dead redemption 1&2
Or fallowing some books or movies (books are wonky though)
I am 20+ in age so mature themes are a pluss in my book I prefer to RP on discord as I get pinged when u reply i have ADHD and will easily get distracted by anything. I also have dyslexia so spelling is not somthing that will change I can not physically learn to spell properly and my phone dosnt help that but I'm happy to rp and I just hope it works out if it's a good rp I'll be more lickly to stick around once again ADHD also have had very poor rps in the past wich have bumbed me out on rping but plz message me back if u dont mind me sticking around I'm curently posting this at 2:47 am Sunday Morning
@LordKaos hi I'm hellbringer I tend to like long rps with good plot and storyline I get into my character and give them good backstories and trauma to help character development I'm also into anthros and not humans so I would personally prefer to not be human in a rp but I am open to any rp I love

Apocalypse rps like...
The walking dead
Fallout
Madmax
Romance is okay but It depends I'm not always open to it bonding though is a YES (family bond and ****)
I also dont mind western like red dead redemption 1&2
Or fallowing some books or movies (books are wonky though)
I am 20+ in age so mature themes are a pluss in my book I prefer to RP on discord as I get pinged when u reply i have ADHD and will easily get distracted by anything. I also have dyslexia so spelling is not somthing that will change I can not physically learn to spell properly and my phone dosnt help that but I'm happy to rp and I just hope it works out if it's a good rp I'll be more lickly to stick around once again ADHD also have had very poor rps in the past wich have bumbed me out on rping but plz message me back if u dont mind me sticking around I'm curently posting this at 2:47 am Sunday Morning
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Ehyoo

Hello @Hellbringer I have no problems on ring on discord, I do see it as more effective. I am on the edge of a The Walking Dead and something romance

Get back to me when you can
Ehyoo

Hello @Hellbringer I have no problems on ring on discord, I do see it as more effective. I am on the edge of a The Walking Dead and something romance

Get back to me when you can
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos hi I messaged u so late last night. But I would like to do walking dead it dose sound cool for threw our characters into I'll give ubmy discord so I can message me Easter romans isnt my big thing but I'm okay as long as they achualy work together just shoot me a message and I'll happily reply

Discord name hellbringer!#1857
@LordKaos hi I messaged u so late last night. But I would like to do walking dead it dose sound cool for threw our characters into I'll give ubmy discord so I can message me Easter romans isnt my big thing but I'm okay as long as they achualy work together just shoot me a message and I'll happily reply

Discord name hellbringer!#1857
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png