Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SCRAMBLE FOR IT! less than 1 hr left!
Hurry hurry! Trickmurk is almost over! we have until 6, so get your tushes in coli and grind before its ALL OVER...!

...Until next year.
Hurry hurry! Trickmurk is almost over! we have until 6, so get your tushes in coli and grind before its ALL OVER...!

...Until next year.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Really need the pearlcatcher male skin to stock before fest ends - didn't even get a single copy yet

EDIT: IT'S ALREADY 90KT??
Really need the pearlcatcher male skin to stock before fest ends - didn't even get a single copy yet

A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
And the website crawled to a stop for me - I had to stop before the even ended /sigh/
And the website crawled to a stop for me - I had to stop before the even ended /sigh/
Thank you for that reminder. I saw the post in the last ten minutes of the fest and rushed to get in my dailies etc. and grab what I wanted from Jox.
Thank you for that reminder. I saw the post in the last ten minutes of the fest and rushed to get in my dailies etc. and grab what I wanted from Jox.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
[quote name="clowning" date="2022-02-27 05:47:30" ] Really need the pearlcatcher male skin to stock before fest ends - didn't even get a single copy yet EDIT: IT'S ALREADY 90KT?? [/quote] And it's only gotten higher, though I imagine bringing attention to it will only drive up prices more... glad I managed to snag myself one at the beginning of the festival [emoji=obelisk scared size=1]
clowning wrote on 2022-02-27 05:47:30:

And it's only gotten higher, though I imagine bringing attention to it will only drive up prices more... glad I managed to snag myself one at the beginning of the festival
[quote name="clowning" date="2022-02-27 05:47:30" ] Really need the pearlcatcher male skin to stock before fest ends - didn't even get a single copy yet EDIT: IT'S ALREADY 90KT?? [/quote] Ah rip, I didnt even get one, but that is ok! That shot up in price FAST Thankfully I got a bunch of other nice skins. I enjoyed a LOT of skins this fest, great work all :D
clowning wrote on 2022-02-27 05:47:30:

Ah rip, I didnt even get one, but that is ok!
That shot up in price FAST

Thankfully I got a bunch of other nice skins.
I enjoyed a LOT of skins this fest, great work all :D
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I can't believe myself - this is the first year I failed to buy anything from Joxar. I already bought what I needed off of the AH just now (not including skins rip), but I'm also sitting on 300 pinecones... guess I'll see about selling ~100 of them and hoarding the rest for next year
I can't believe myself - this is the first year I failed to buy anything from Joxar. I already bought what I needed off of the AH just now (not including skins rip), but I'm also sitting on 300 pinecones... guess I'll see about selling ~100 of them and hoarding the rest for next year
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
oops, i got a bit too tired last night and forgot to spend the rest of my pinecones....

...oh well! at least i got one of each item and the skin i wanted ^^
oops, i got a bit too tired last night and forgot to spend the rest of my pinecones....

...oh well! at least i got one of each item and the skin i wanted ^^
I don't have any pinecones left for next year, oops. Used the exact last amount yesterday.
I don't have any pinecones left for next year, oops. Used the exact last amount yesterday.
banjo-again-100x100.png *Baz Sales
*Exalt Row
*Free

they/them
ESL | FR+3
*Wishlist
... cheetah-icon.png