Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli not graying 0 health dragon
In a battle in the Waterways, one of my team went down to 0 health but did not switched to the unconscious dragon image. He was still able to attack, but no enemies attacked him. This went on for several turns until he abruptly switched to the unconscious image on what was one of his turns. He continued to be marked as "Ready" but all attack/item/defend options were hidden as if it were an enemy turn, requiring me to reload the coliseum.
In a battle in the Waterways, one of my team went down to 0 health but did not switched to the unconscious dragon image. He was still able to attack, but no enemies attacked him. This went on for several turns until he abruptly switched to the unconscious image on what was one of his turns. He continued to be marked as "Ready" but all attack/item/defend options were hidden as if it were an enemy turn, requiring me to reload the coliseum.
I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night
I had a similar thing just happen to me in the Kelp Beds where my dragon died for no apparent reason (his turn came up and suddenly he was 0 HP and dead) and suddenly he's still ready and I can't do anything, so looks like a reload for me too.
I had a similar thing just happen to me in the Kelp Beds where my dragon died for no apparent reason (his turn came up and suddenly he was 0 HP and dead) and suddenly he's still ready and I can't do anything, so looks like a reload for me too.