Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>Ace's Experimental Sketch Busts CLOSE
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62
Howdy! I'm opening 2 slots (1 character each)~ I am in the middle of moving and am sick so please note that the turnaround time for these ones might be a bit longer; I'm gonna say 2 weeks to give me a cushion so please bear that in mind when ordering this time (you guys have already previously been so amazingly patient with me ;///; I appreciate it <33), thank you so much!

@Ceilingfen @Tammerlin @606 @Innisfree @PhoenixMiko @Firedawn @Tideweaver @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @Kxida @Erichthonios @sighborgs @Dinonoises @pooses @polliwoggi
Howdy! I'm opening 2 slots (1 character each)~ I am in the middle of moving and am sick so please note that the turnaround time for these ones might be a bit longer; I'm gonna say 2 weeks to give me a cushion so please bear that in mind when ordering this time (you guys have already previously been so amazingly patient with me ;///; I appreciate it <33), thank you so much!

@Ceilingfen @Tammerlin @606 @Innisfree @PhoenixMiko @Firedawn @Tideweaver @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @Kxida @Erichthonios @sighborgs @Dinonoises @pooses @polliwoggi
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@SeraphSoldier

!!! are there still open slots, pal? i would love to nab one!
@SeraphSoldier

!!! are there still open slots, pal? i would love to nab one!
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver There are, the first slot is all yours! > 7 <
@Tideweaver There are, the first slot is all yours! > 7 <
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Hi ^^ if theres a slot still open i'd love to order something
Character Ref(s): Nayru
Expression: I'm down for any expression you'd think would fit her ^^ but honestly maybe something unimpressed/bored?
Hi ^^ if theres a slot still open i'd love to order something
Character Ref(s): Nayru
Expression: I'm down for any expression you'd think would fit her ^^ but honestly maybe something unimpressed/bored?
@xLILM0NSTERx Hey there! She's amazing, I'd love to draw her!! Unimpressed/bored is always fun haha, I'll see what I can come up with~ Everything's perfect, please go ahead and send payment when you can and then I'll get started. Thank you so much for commissioning me again! <3
@xLILM0NSTERx Hey there! She's amazing, I'd love to draw her!! Unimpressed/bored is always fun haha, I'll see what I can come up with~ Everything's perfect, please go ahead and send payment when you can and then I'll get started. Thank you so much for commissioning me again! <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@SeraphSoldier

:D I would love to be on your pinglist please!
@SeraphSoldier

:D I would love to be on your pinglist please!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari Added! Thank you so much for your interest :3
@Shadari Added! Thank you so much for your interest :3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@SeraphSoldier

this time i have another boy for you to draw!

the refs are here: 1, 2, 3.

these are all the same guy, pretty much. the palette change has a reason but do ignore it. as for expression, you can go with a lil grin or smirk, maybe? that's entirely up to you!

is the price the same as usual?
@SeraphSoldier

this time i have another boy for you to draw!

the refs are here: 1, 2, 3.

these are all the same guy, pretty much. the palette change has a reason but do ignore it. as for expression, you can go with a lil grin or smirk, maybe? that's entirely up to you!

is the price the same as usual?
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver Oooh he's pretty, it'll be fun drawing him~ I can totally give him a smirky grin :3 Is there an outfit from the refs that you'd prefer since there's 2 different ones?

And I'm not sure if the price was already raised or not already the last time you commissioned me, but they are 500g currently (I could totally take mix of treasure too right now tho because I just realized I need to buy fest skins before it ends lol, if that's something you rather do! Either way works!)
@Tideweaver Oooh he's pretty, it'll be fun drawing him~ I can totally give him a smirky grin :3 Is there an outfit from the refs that you'd prefer since there's 2 different ones?

And I'm not sure if the price was already raised or not already the last time you commissioned me, but they are 500g currently (I could totally take mix of treasure too right now tho because I just realized I need to buy fest skins before it ends lol, if that's something you rather do! Either way works!)
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@SeraphSoldier

the outfit from the second reference, yes!

and no problem, that's fine by me! i'll send in a cr soon.
@SeraphSoldier

the outfit from the second reference, yes!

and no problem, that's fine by me! i'll send in a cr soon.
nox, they/them.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62