Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED / IA] Rat Vial Adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Zygoat
Whoops-- as it turns out I accidentally charged an extra 10g because I forgot that Fade was already a sponsored gene. I knew I was missing something.
I don't know if there's a way to cancel the payment through a PM, so after I finish I'll just send 10g back. Does that sound alright?
@Zygoat
Whoops-- as it turns out I accidentally charged an extra 10g because I forgot that Fade was already a sponsored gene. I knew I was missing something.
I don't know if there's a way to cancel the payment through a PM, so after I finish I'll just send 10g back. Does that sound alright?
That sounds great! Let me know if there is extra charge for the intense attention though
That sounds great! Let me know if there is extra charge for the intense attention though
zNezrnu.png
@Zygoat It's done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ul7RNRi.png[/img]
@Zygoat
It's done!
Ul7RNRi.png
I LOVE IT :O
I LOVE IT :O
zNezrnu.png
Url to dragon/character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38242473
Apparel: the twilight oracle guise, and the ghost flame cloak (if it isn't too much hehah)
Skins/Accent: no
Vial smoke + cap color: Iris (main color)
Gene sponsors (if any): nope
Payment type: treasure
Discounts: none
Other:
Url to dragon/character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38242473
Apparel: the twilight oracle guise, and the ghost flame cloak (if it isn't too much hehah)
Vial smoke + cap color: Iris (main color)
Gene sponsors (if any): nope
Payment type: treasure
Other:
Jq5iIEI.png v2PJF9u.png
pVrKniy.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
auWxtHu.png
Jq5iIEI.png tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@twig1eg aaaa they are absolutely so perfect thank you so much! :3
The metallic turned out so beautiful <3
@twig1eg aaaa they are absolutely so perfect thank you so much! :3
The metallic turned out so beautiful <3
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@Awesomerules
Just to clarify a few things-
Since petals and smoke aren’t already sponsored by someone else, then choosing not to sponsor any genes means that she’ll just be all basic. Is that alright with you at all?
Also, the ghost flame cloak may not get included in the adopt— I’ll do my best to include both pieces of apparel for an extra 5kt.
@Awesomerules
Since petals and smoke aren’t already sponsored by someone else, then choosing not to sponsor any genes means that she’ll just be all basic. Is that alright with you at all?
Also, the ghost flame cloak may not get included in the adopt— I’ll do my best to include both pieces of apparel for an extra 5kt.
Url to dragon/character https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75946143
Apparel: only the frozen fossil (just dash some white lines on the rat's body)
Vial smoke + cap color: Jade
Gene sponsors (if any): none sorry, do her all basic
Payment type: mixed, 34kt + gems
Other: if I add the Grove sylvan headpiece then how much extra should I pay? and can the outline be white?
Url to dragon/character https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75946143
Apparel: only the frozen fossil (just dash some white lines on the rat's body)
Vial smoke + cap color: Jade
Gene sponsors (if any): none sorry, do her all basic
Payment type: mixed, 34kt + gems
Other: if I add the Grove sylvan headpiece then how much extra should I pay? and can the outline be white?
a2s73h50.png
[quote name="twig1eg" date="2022-02-25 19:48:06" ] @Awesomerules Just to clarify a few things- Since petals and smoke aren’t already sponsored by someone else, then choosing not to sponsor any genes means that she’ll just be all basic. Is that alright with you at all? Also, the ghost flame cloak may not get included in the adopt— I’ll do my best to include both pieces of apparel for an extra 5kt. [/quote] Yep! Just a little blue rat! And its alright if you leave the ghost cloak (I realize it can make the image look a bit muddled bwahah and im looking for something just a little more simple and cute) Price won't be an issue!
twig1eg wrote on 2022-02-25 19:48:06:
@Awesomerules

Yep! Just a little blue rat! And its alright if you leave the ghost cloak (I realize it can make the image look a bit muddled bwahah and im looking for something just a little more simple and cute) Price won't be an issue!
Jq5iIEI.png v2PJF9u.png
pVrKniy.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
auWxtHu.png
Jq5iIEI.png tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Url to dragon/character: would it be okay to request megavolt from darkwing duck ?
i'm unsure if ur familiar with the show hehe uwu hes a electric villain rat !
Apparel: since he is a character, do i also have to choose 3 accessories? just wondering !
Skins/Accent: n/a
Vial smoke + cap color: Blue, if thats ok ! :D he's an electric villain so maybe sparks as well ? hmm
Gene sponsors (if any): n/a
Payment type: Treasure ! however, if you prefer gems, i may do that instead if you so wish !
Discounts: n/a
Other: n/a
Url to dragon/character: would it be okay to request megavolt from darkwing duck ?
i'm unsure if ur familiar with the show hehe uwu hes a electric villain rat !
Apparel: since he is a character, do i also have to choose 3 accessories? just wondering !
Skins/Accent: n/a
Vial smoke + cap color: Blue, if thats ok ! :D he's an electric villain so maybe sparks as well ? hmm
Gene sponsors (if any): n/a
Payment type: Treasure ! however, if you prefer gems, i may do that instead if you so wish !
Discounts: n/a
Other: n/a
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8