Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Gorgeous red Guardian dragon female
1 2
Bump!
Bump!
so out of curiosity what is the least amount of treasure or gems you'd be willing to sell her for?
so out of curiosity what is the least amount of treasure or gems you'd be willing to sell her for?
@Sheerivory
I'm not sure- I'm definitely not looking for a lot, but I'm a little fuddled with this economy. Honestly, it would take a pretty bad offer for me not to accept. XD
@Sheerivory
I'm not sure- I'm definitely not looking for a lot, but I'm a little fuddled with this economy. Honestly, it would take a pretty bad offer for me not to accept. XD
@Wolfox

Ok the best I can give, at this moment is 14,125 t or/and 5 gems, thats the best I can do for this moment if you feel this is too cheap I understand, and hopefully I can get more at some point ^^
@Wolfox

Ok the best I can give, at this moment is 14,125 t or/and 5 gems, thats the best I can do for this moment if you feel this is too cheap I understand, and hopefully I can get more at some point ^^
@Sheerivory
I would take 14K treasure for it. :) That sounds just fine. Should I send her over?
@Sheerivory
I would take 14K treasure for it. :) That sounds just fine. Should I send her over?
@Wolfox

Heck yah! Set it up ^w^
@Wolfox

Heck yah! Set it up ^w^
1 2