Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Looking for better homes!
So I have quite a few bogsneaks that I unfortunately can’t afford to keep in my lair, if anyone is interested in adopting any don’t hesitate to let me know!

So I have quite a few bogsneaks that I unfortunately can’t afford to keep in my lair, if anyone is interested in adopting any don’t hesitate to let me know!

@Skrillex007 I believe you posted this in the wrong subforum, dragon giveaway/rehoming generally belongs in Giveaways or Dragon Sales. I think you'd have much better luck finding someone to adopt them there.
@Skrillex007 I believe you posted this in the wrong subforum, dragon giveaway/rehoming generally belongs in Giveaways or Dragon Sales. I think you'd have much better luck finding someone to adopt them there.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
@loumauve I’m sorry!
@loumauve I’m sorry!
@Skrillex007 No worries, I didn't mean to upset you in any way. I just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware. I've posted things in the wrong place before and wondered why nobody was responding at all until someone pointed it out to me, is all. Either way I hope you find good homes for your dragons.
@Skrillex007 No worries, I didn't mean to upset you in any way. I just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware. I've posted things in the wrong place before and wondered why nobody was responding at all until someone pointed it out to me, is all. Either way I hope you find good homes for your dragons.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
Than you so much @loumauve! And no hard feelings at all! I’m new to the forums and stuff even though my account has been up since high school lol.
Than you so much @loumauve! And no hard feelings at all! I’m new to the forums and stuff even though my account has been up since high school lol.