Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need one SINGULAR friend
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
Only got 2 tiles from people sharing with colleagues so far—so I'm looking for someone to share the majority of my research notes with who'll do the same in return. I'm on basically every day with the rare exception of a day or 2 off for health stuff.

Know we're not really interacting but since it'll be frequent, just for my own comfort, no minors please; I'm an adult.
Only got 2 tiles from people sharing with colleagues so far—so I'm looking for someone to share the majority of my research notes with who'll do the same in return. I'm on basically every day with the rare exception of a day or 2 off for health stuff.

Know we're not really interacting but since it'll be frequent, just for my own comfort, no minors please; I'm an adult.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@marropo Also looking for the same! I've got 9 built up right now and am also on daily to send more.
@marropo Also looking for the same! I've got 9 built up right now and am also on daily to send more.
hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91

That'd work for me! I only have 4 notes rn just since I'd been sending to a couple friends directly—but they're just not as active. I may still send them a note once in a blue moon but I'm happy to send you basically everything from here on out.

If you'd like you can start with 4 to keep it fair but just in general I want it to be mutually beneficial so lmk if you have any issues. No worries if you have to back out.
@TiggerPup91

That'd work for me! I only have 4 notes rn just since I'd been sending to a couple friends directly—but they're just not as active. I may still send them a note once in a blue moon but I'm happy to send you basically everything from here on out.

If you'd like you can start with 4 to keep it fair but just in general I want it to be mutually beneficial so lmk if you have any issues. No worries if you have to back out.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

LOR2.png
@marropo I have no problem sending you all I've got, don't worry about the excess! Everything else sounds good to me!
@marropo I have no problem sending you all I've got, don't worry about the excess! Everything else sounds good to me!
hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91

Sweet, thanks in advance for your help. Notes incoming! c:
@TiggerPup91

Sweet, thanks in advance for your help. Notes incoming! c:
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

LOR2.png
I am also looking for a singular notes buddy! c: I'm active every day!
I am also looking for a singular notes buddy! c: I'm active every day!
@IAmV, Awesome! I have 3 notes as well, sending them over now~
@IAmV, Awesome! I have 3 notes as well, sending them over now~
Could I have a notes buddy as well? Made the mistake of donating notes to the guild and was disappointed. Got one, thank you!
Could I have a notes buddy as well? Made the mistake of donating notes to the guild and was disappointed. Got one, thank you!
MkWutJD.png
@VioletWind i would love to! thank you!
@VioletWind i would love to! thank you!
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
Turning notes into the guild is not worth it, so I am in search of a note buddy. ^^ I currently have 10 notes. I am on every day but might be a bit slow getting online. My laptop screen died, so I am stuck using mobile for the time being.
Turning notes into the guild is not worth it, so I am in search of a note buddy. ^^ I currently have 10 notes. I am on every day but might be a bit slow getting online. My laptop screen died, so I am stuck using mobile for the time being.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27