Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair clean out clean out clean out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
Hello! I adore Jingle (#70817318) should I send a crossroads?
Hello! I adore Jingle (#70817318) should I send a crossroads?
@madrilenial I'll just post a private auction so you can accept him whenever is convenient for you!
@madrilenial I'll just post a private auction so you can accept him whenever is convenient for you!
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
^
^
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
I'm completely in love with three of your dragons ???? #73498865 #72509012 #72509012 to be honest I'm probably in love with all of them but I'm still trying to get started so i don't really have anything to give. And of course i would not be selling these beautys anytime soon and would manly be my breeders. If u aren't okay with me having them then I'd just really want to be your friend couse u seem both nice and funny. @CosmicVagrants
I'm completely in love with three of your dragons ???? #73498865 #72509012 #72509012 to be honest I'm probably in love with all of them but I'm still trying to get started so i don't really have anything to give. And of course i would not be selling these beautys anytime soon and would manly be my breeders. If u aren't okay with me having them then I'd just really want to be your friend couse u seem both nice and funny. @CosmicVagrants
@SamiUwU According to the rules yes you can have them for free! Welcome to FR. I'm so happy to be your friend. I packed the dragons with a few apparels that I deem good-looking. Please don't stress out, they are not too expensive nor unattainable. Please feel free to chat through private messages if you're confused with any game features or FR conventions. I feel like this game is sometimes complicated to start off with.
For example, non-English characters and punctuations will appear as question marks in forum posts, just like what happened in your post XD. So, I just can't read what that part is. You also seem to have typed the id of the same dragon twice... So, just to make sure, are the two dragons I'm sending all of what you are asking for?
One last little tip, you can post a linked picture of a dragon by clicking the share button just above the sell button on the dragon's page, and copy the "Widget" link. We usually do that in the forum so it's easier to see which dragon you are referring to.

-edited
----
I re-read your post and found out that you're asking for three dragons but I can't figure out who's the third one. If you see this message please check again and tell me!
@SamiUwU According to the rules yes you can have them for free! Welcome to FR. I'm so happy to be your friend. I packed the dragons with a few apparels that I deem good-looking. Please don't stress out, they are not too expensive nor unattainable. Please feel free to chat through private messages if you're confused with any game features or FR conventions. I feel like this game is sometimes complicated to start off with.
For example, non-English characters and punctuations will appear as question marks in forum posts, just like what happened in your post XD. So, I just can't read what that part is. You also seem to have typed the id of the same dragon twice... So, just to make sure, are the two dragons I'm sending all of what you are asking for?
One last little tip, you can post a linked picture of a dragon by clicking the share button just above the sell button on the dragon's page, and copy the "Widget" link. We usually do that in the forum so it's easier to see which dragon you are referring to.

-edited
----
I re-read your post and found out that you're asking for three dragons but I can't figure out who's the third one. If you see this message please check again and tell me!
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7