Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | A] G1 Antique/Stonewash XYY| Ended
1 2 3 4
I’m sorry I’m confused by snipe guards, but I’m assuming that I can’t bid any longer for Lot 4 (the grey/grey female) anymore?
I’m sorry I’m confused by snipe guards, but I’m assuming that I can’t bid any longer for Lot 4 (the grey/grey female) anymore?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope yes you can! Essentially a snipe guard extends the end time of the auction (to prevent people from “sniping” at the last moment). So if you bid now, it will change the end time of the auction to 12 hours from your bid (ie, bid at 12:30, the end of the auction extends from 23:59 2/5, to 00:30 2/6)

Hope that helps!!
@ItMeansHope yes you can! Essentially a snipe guard extends the end time of the auction (to prevent people from “sniping” at the last moment). So if you bid now, it will change the end time of the auction to 12 hours from your bid (ie, bid at 12:30, the end of the auction extends from 23:59 2/5, to 00:30 2/6)

Hope that helps!!
@/FieryBlood that did help, thank you! I was having a hard time telling if the snipe guard applied

@NeosiAxiom 3kg on Lot 4
@/FieryBlood that did help, thank you! I was having a hard time telling if the snipe guard applied

@NeosiAxiom 3kg on Lot 4
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@butterscotchmple
@fieryblood
4kg on lot 1 please c:
@butterscotchmple
@fieryblood
4kg on lot 1 please c:
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu
@fieryblood
4.2kg on the stonewash please
@Kisu
@fieryblood
4.2kg on the stonewash please
@butterscotchmple
@fieryblood
4.5kg on lot 1 please ^^
@butterscotchmple
@fieryblood
4.5kg on lot 1 please ^^
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu
@fieryblood
4.6kg on the stonewash
@Kisu
@fieryblood
4.6kg on the stonewash
@Mayasacha you've won lot 2 for 500g!
@ItMeansHope you've won lot 4 for 3kg!

I will send them over in a CR shortly - I will hold them for up to a week (if you need longer, please let me know and we can discuss).

As a reminder, I accept eggs at 250g (fire eggs at 300g), Scatterscrolls at 350g, and treasure at 1:1000.

Congratulations, and thank you!
@Mayasacha you've won lot 2 for 500g!
@ItMeansHope you've won lot 4 for 3kg!

I will send them over in a CR shortly - I will hold them for up to a week (if you need longer, please let me know and we can discuss).

As a reminder, I accept eggs at 250g (fire eggs at 300g), Scatterscrolls at 350g, and treasure at 1:1000.

Congratulations, and thank you!
a bit delayed, but congratulations @Butterscotchmple ! You've won lot 1 for 4.6kg!

Congrats again, and thank you!
a bit delayed, but congratulations @Butterscotchmple ! You've won lot 1 for 4.6kg!

Congrats again, and thank you!
1 2 3 4