Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Plague's Inn - NvP OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105
@Kreideprintz I have 10 dragons, would you be able to take them?
@Kreideprintz I have 10 dragons, would you be able to take them?
@GrimWhor I have the space, go ahead ^^
@GrimWhor I have the space, go ahead ^^
N5bWDYz.gif
[center][b][font=Century Gothic][size=7][color=#10530F]R[/color][color=#15500F]a[/color][color=#1B4E0F]n[/color][color=#214B0F]-[/color][color=#26490F]D[/color][color=#2C470F]o[/color][color=#324410]m[/color] [color=#3D4010]F[/color][color=#433D10]a[/color][color=#483B10]c[/color][color=#4E3911]t[/color][color=#543611]s[/color] [color=#5F3111]w[/color][color=#652F11]i[/color][color=#6A2D11]t[/color][color=#702A12]h[/color] [color=#7B2612]R[/color][color=#812312]a[/color][color=#872112]n[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [size=3]Hello and welcome to Ran-Dom Facts with Ran. I’m a biology undergrad student and I know Too Much about some subjects, so I am here to share with you guys facts that I find interesting about biology as a whole. While I’ll try to focus on poisonous/carnivorous plants, as well as facts about evolution (and therefore adaptation), I might end up sidetracked. Oops. If you ever have suggestions of little trivias and facts, don’t hesitate to let me know! [/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mKP4GaJ.png[/img][/center] [size=4][u][b]Did you know?[/b][/u][/size] [center][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane][/center] [size=3][b]Black-lipped Wolfsbane[/b] is a plant item that can be acquired by defeating Black Wolves in the Boreal Woods coliseum venue. As stated by [i]KingVulture[/i] in the database comment section, this plant is likely based on the Aconitum genus of poisonous plants. For example, there’s [i]Aconitum napellus[/i], which is also commonly referred to as Wolfsbane. Just like in the in-game description, it's a highly toxic plant. [/size] [center][img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81ofnZXeZJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg[/img] [size=2]Aconitum napellus, [i]also known as wolfsbane, is a plant of the Aconitum genus and highly toxic.[/size][/center] [size=3]Historically, this plant has been used to assist in hunting, by dipping the arrows (or other hunting objects) in the plant’s sap, or using other parts of the plant to create a powerful poison. The symptoms caused by poisoning from Wolfsbane poisoning vary from gastrointestinal irritation, to sensations of burning or tingling, culminating in neural/cardiovascular symptoms, ultimately leading to death. Despite all this, it’s not uncommon to find Wolfsbane being cultivated in gardens; it’s a pretty plant after all![/size]
Ran-Dom Facts with Ran

Hello and welcome to Ran-Dom Facts with Ran. I’m a biology undergrad student and I know Too Much about some subjects, so I am here to share with you guys facts that I find interesting about biology as a whole. While I’ll try to focus on poisonous/carnivorous plants, as well as facts about evolution (and therefore adaptation), I might end up sidetracked. Oops.

If you ever have suggestions of little trivias and facts, don’t hesitate to let me know!

mKP4GaJ.png

Did you know?
Black-lipped Wolfsbane

Black-lipped Wolfsbane is a plant item that can be acquired by defeating Black Wolves in the Boreal Woods coliseum venue. As stated by KingVulture in the database comment section, this plant is likely based on the Aconitum genus of poisonous plants. For example, there’s Aconitum napellus, which is also commonly referred to as Wolfsbane. Just like in the in-game description, it's a highly toxic plant.
81ofnZXeZJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Aconitum napellus, also known as wolfsbane, is a plant of the Aconitum genus and highly toxic.

Historically, this plant has been used to assist in hunting, by dipping the arrows (or other hunting objects) in the plant’s sap, or using other parts of the plant to create a powerful poison.

The symptoms caused by poisoning from Wolfsbane poisoning vary from gastrointestinal irritation, to sensations of burning or tingling, culminating in neural/cardiovascular symptoms, ultimately leading to death.

Despite all this, it’s not uncommon to find Wolfsbane being cultivated in gardens; it’s a pretty plant after all!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
If I didn't know they're toxic, I would have eaten them cause there is this urge of eating pretty things
If I didn't know they're toxic, I would have eaten them cause there is this urge of eating pretty things
N5bWDYz.gif
@/Kreideprintz Sending 5 lvl 6. thank you for supporting us! (oops, I'm keeping the one with HDen CD sorry)
@/Kreideprintz Sending 5 lvl 6. thank you for supporting us! (oops, I'm keeping the one with HDen CD sorry)
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@Kreideprintz I accidentally sent you one with Hden Cooldown. I understand if you would like to trade it out for one without a cooldown. Please PM me and let me know!
@Kreideprintz I accidentally sent you one with Hden Cooldown. I understand if you would like to trade it out for one without a cooldown. Please PM me and let me know!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk its alright, I can hold it :)
@librariesrpunk its alright, I can hold it :)
N5bWDYz.gif
@PaintmasterSheo
Hi! I will soon be sending 40 fodder dragons to be stored in your lair! I will hop offline after that so dont worry if you take your time accepting them n_n

Thank you very much for your support!
@PaintmasterSheo
Hi! I will soon be sending 40 fodder dragons to be stored in your lair! I will hop offline after that so dont worry if you take your time accepting them n_n

Thank you very much for your support!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Hey guys! First of all, a huge thank you for all the support from all of us in Plague. Seriously. <3 You guys are amazing. Second of all, we've been made aware that the sheet may be experiencing some loading issues due to too many people viewing it, and we're working to create a workaround to lessen the stress on the sheet. I apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you guys for the patience while we sort this issue! Also, once more, thank you for all the support! [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Hey guys!
First of all, a huge thank you for all the support from all of us in Plague. Seriously. <3 You guys are amazing.

Second of all, we've been made aware that the sheet may be experiencing some loading issues due to too many people viewing it, and we're working to create a workaround to lessen the stress on the sheet. I apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you guys for the patience while we sort this issue!

Also, once more, thank you for all the support!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Kydoimos hi, no rush in replying but I'm just checking- did you mean den? Sorry to be pedantic, don't want to accidentally get it wrong ^^
@Kydoimos hi, no rush in replying but I'm just checking- did you mean den? Sorry to be pedantic, don't want to accidentally get it wrong ^^
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105