Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49
COOL TERT OMG

Tell us who drew it??

And YAY flight sales boards!
COOL TERT OMG

Tell us who drew it??

And YAY flight sales boards!
AMAZING~
AMAZING~
wind_banner.pngD2errAM.pngwind_banner.png
Everything about this update is amazing.
Everything about this update is amazing.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
This is osiem's gene, yes? :D
This is osiem's gene, yes? :D
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
While everyone is screaming and crying about Smoke (me included), let me just point this out. [quote name="Akiri" date="2014-07-06 18:43:23"]Private flight sales forums have been added. [/quote]HALLELUJAH!
While everyone is screaming and crying about Smoke (me included), let me just point this out.
Akiri wrote on 2014-07-06 18:43:23:
Private flight sales forums have been added.
HALLELUJAH!
forsale_m.png5420894.png5420936.png
"Tomo's Trivia Tablet has received expanded dialogue."

This puts a smile on my face.
"Tomo's Trivia Tablet has received expanded dialogue."

This puts a smile on my face.
@wittykitsune

I know that it's a different artist etc. But I guess I wished there'd be more thought put into some of these genes to where they looked decent on the majority rather than a handful. I'm probably just to picky but that's what I look for in art and design.

I won't entirely get into Bar and Daub and how they possibly look complicated. Though yeah they look more detailed and nice than this one, it's in my opinion, because they simply are. I think all genes should be this way, that way I'd feel better about spending my hard earned treasure on them.

I'd rather have nice thought out genes to look forward to and work for than ones that, again, look only good on a handful rather than the majority as I have no desire for this gene and barely any for ripple or current.

Genes can be simple and not entirely super detailed and still look nice, this to me however does not.
@wittykitsune

I know that it's a different artist etc. But I guess I wished there'd be more thought put into some of these genes to where they looked decent on the majority rather than a handful. I'm probably just to picky but that's what I look for in art and design.

I won't entirely get into Bar and Daub and how they possibly look complicated. Though yeah they look more detailed and nice than this one, it's in my opinion, because they simply are. I think all genes should be this way, that way I'd feel better about spending my hard earned treasure on them.

I'd rather have nice thought out genes to look forward to and work for than ones that, again, look only good on a handful rather than the majority as I have no desire for this gene and barely any for ripple or current.

Genes can be simple and not entirely super detailed and still look nice, this to me however does not.
OH this is so so exciting!! Thank you so much!!
OH this is so so exciting!! Thank you so much!!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Nice to see osiem's fake genes become real ones! Smoke looks great :)
Nice to see osiem's fake genes become real ones! Smoke looks great :)
I run 3 hours ahead of FR time.
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!! Thank you!!! I need this in my life. So many of my dragons need this. Now to wait for the fuss to die down so I can buy it, but YES!!!!!
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!! Thank you!!! I need this in my life. So many of my dragons need this. Now to wait for the fuss to die down so I can buy it, but YES!!!!!
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49