Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
Oh this looks neat! :)
Oh this looks neat! :)
OH MY GOODNESS NEW STUFF. YES. YESSSS.
OH MY GOODNESS NEW STUFF. YES. YESSSS.
WOW ITS SO PRETTY
WOW ITS SO PRETTY
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Oh god. Yes. These look so epic. Off to view possible combinations!
Oh god. Yes. These look so epic. Off to view possible combinations!
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
LOVE IT oh my god
LOVE IT oh my god

qOZdpfT.png
Holy craaaaaap
Holy craaaaaap
Argh! Wish this was for Gems instead of T. ;o; Have to save to expand.
Argh! Wish this was for Gems instead of T. ;o; Have to save to expand.
While I definitely appreciate all hard work done for this website I must be honest.

I really dislike this gene just because it just looks like a simple accent to me and seems rather rushed?

Not looking to start an argument or anything...but man...where's daub and bar... ;M;

All these genes compared to the teaser of daub and bar seem not worth the treasure...

Makes me sad yo.
While I definitely appreciate all hard work done for this website I must be honest.

I really dislike this gene just because it just looks like a simple accent to me and seems rather rushed?

Not looking to start an argument or anything...but man...where's daub and bar... ;M;

All these genes compared to the teaser of daub and bar seem not worth the treasure...

Makes me sad yo.
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN FOR ANY UPDATE EVER. Now to wait 2 weeks for people to stop sniping them to relist for 10x the cost on the AH.
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN FOR ANY UPDATE EVER. Now to wait 2 weeks for people to stop sniping them to relist for 10x the cost on the AH.
5gCMn1D.png
I already have plans.

...but no money.
I already have plans.

...but no money.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49