Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations!
Not really a new player technically, but it's been a couple of years I think. Due to anxiety and other issues, I kinda stopped posting online for a while, but I wanted take the step to prove to myself that I am still capable of it and maybe make some friends again. so hello! I am very happy to be here (again) and I hope have a good time :)
Not really a new player technically, but it's been a couple of years I think. Due to anxiety and other issues, I kinda stopped posting online for a while, but I wanted take the step to prove to myself that I am still capable of it and maybe make some friends again. so hello! I am very happy to be here (again) and I hope have a good time :)
giphy.gif
welcome back! good to see you've made the jump back to FR!
a lot of things have changed, you might want to check the update logs... I know there is a thread that keeps track of updates, but I don't know where it is, someone else can probably link you there ^^
welcome back! good to see you've made the jump back to FR!
a lot of things have changed, you might want to check the update logs... I know there is a thread that keeps track of updates, but I don't know where it is, someone else can probably link you there ^^
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Thanks! Yeah, I'll probably go through the update logs. I know there are couple of new dragons which is pretty sweet!
Thanks! Yeah, I'll probably go through the update logs. I know there are couple of new dragons which is pretty sweet!
giphy.gif