Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (H) art shop (LF) gems (Goal) 5,500
1 2
Ohh I didn't get the notification! : 0 Maybe because it was a quote and not a ping? I'm not sure how it works ; -; sending the payment now!
Ohh I didn't get the notification! : 0 Maybe because it was a quote and not a ping? I'm not sure how it works ; -; sending the payment now!
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
[quote name="Igneriss" date="2022-01-25 13:02:40" ] Commission Username: igneriss Character references: [description and refs] ; but if you find some from [here] more inspiring, you can draw someone else instead! I love all my OCs so that's okay : D Style wanted (headshot, shading, etc): halfbody simple shading Background: nope Hex codes? Optional: nope Other?? (Expression): if drawing Young, maybe a smirk? or a 'I'm done with you all' expression! Payment: 500g [/quote] Finished!!!
Igneriss wrote on 2022-01-25 13:02:40:
Commission
Username: igneriss
Character references: [description and refs] ; but if you find some from [here] more inspiring, you can draw someone else instead! I love all my OCs so that's okay : D
Style wanted (headshot, shading, etc): halfbody simple shading
Background: nope
Hex codes? Optional: nope
Other?? (Expression): if drawing Young, maybe a smirk? or a 'I'm done with you all' expression!
Payment: 500g
Finished!!!
Hello! I’d love to grab a commission please ^^

Username: MushroomEmpress
Character references: Dood & Fmure
Style wanted (headshot, shading, etc): Simple shaded halfbody
Background: Simple
Hex codes? Optional:
Other?? (Expression): You’re free to draw them however you like, I don’t have any specific requests. Tho if you’d like me to give you ideas, feel free to ask. Also, if you’re not comfortable drawing these characters, I can pick something else for you to draw, no prob =)
Payment: 1100g I think?
Thanks!
Hello! I’d love to grab a commission please ^^

Username: MushroomEmpress
Character references: Dood & Fmure
Style wanted (headshot, shading, etc): Simple shaded halfbody
Background: Simple
Hex codes? Optional:
Other?? (Expression): You’re free to draw them however you like, I don’t have any specific requests. Tho if you’d like me to give you ideas, feel free to ask. Also, if you’re not comfortable drawing these characters, I can pick something else for you to draw, no prob =)
Payment: 1100g I think?
Thanks!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
1 2