Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kkay's pwyw sketch shop (g/t) (pinglist)
1 2
[font=calibri]@aeons here are vivian and artemus; i had a lot of fun drawing these two! please let me know if i made any errors. ^^' [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855630549305262082/935069341928538113/FR_aeons_Vivian.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855630549305262082/935069380163821638/FR_aeons_Artemus.png[/img]
@aeons
here are vivian and artemus; i had a lot of fun drawing these two! please let me know if i made any errors. ^^'

FR_aeons_Vivian.png
FR_aeons_Artemus.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
@Kkay

Aaa they look so cute in your style!! I love how you drew them, thank you so much! ;u; <3

May I be added to your pinglist? Also, would it be alright if you credited me for the characters if you use them as examples? :D
@Kkay

Aaa they look so cute in your style!! I love how you drew them, thank you so much! ;u; <3

May I be added to your pinglist? Also, would it be alright if you credited me for the characters if you use them as examples? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons sure thing!
@aeons sure thing!
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
[font=calibri]@Avem i am back :> and i think i got carried away with the detail work let me know if there's anything i need to fix! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855630549305262082/937246985818349588/FR_Avem.png[/img]
@Avem
i am back :>
and i think i got carried away with the detail work

let me know if there's anything i need to fix!

FR_Avem.png
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
@kkay WUAUUGHH ITS SO LOVELYYY!! TYSM!!! he looks so soft and pretty in your style.,!,!!’ I love it sm thank u!!!!!!!
@kkay WUAUUGHH ITS SO LOVELYYY!! TYSM!!! he looks so soft and pretty in your style.,!,!!’ I love it sm thank u!!!!!!!
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Kkay

Hello! I would love to be added to your pinglist for this sketch shop as well as your regular art shop if possible.

Thank you!
@Kkay

Hello! I would love to be added to your pinglist for this sketch shop as well as your regular art shop if possible.

Thank you!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Avem
i'm glad you like it; he was really fun to draw! :D

@Avem
i'm glad you like it; he was really fun to draw! :D

fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
1 2