Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 596 597
Can I nab a Serpentine Number One? c:
Can I nab a Serpentine Number One? c:
@Foxchibi sure, you can send gems :)
@Foxchibi sure, you can send gems :)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Do you hold accents/skins for people?
Do you hold accents/skins for people?
Because I'll be damned if I miss out on that lovely Serpentine 2 Skin and the Scaly Accent for male Spirals.
Because I'll be damned if I miss out on that lovely Serpentine 2 Skin and the Scaly Accent for male Spirals.
@Rexi I hold them up to a week, thought Extra Scaly is not availabe, I won't be reprinting it and the only copy I have left is reserved (though it might be for sale if I won't get reply from that user soon), but I can hold serpentine number two for you no problem ^^
@Rexi I hold them up to a week, thought Extra Scaly is not availabe, I won't be reprinting it and the only copy I have left is reserved (though it might be for sale if I won't get reply from that user soon), but I can hold serpentine number two for you no problem ^^
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Oh, alright! My mistake! But if they don't reply, please do tell me, as I would die for a chance to buy one, I've wanted one for the longest time. ;w;
And okay, awesome! :D I might be able to get it tonight or soon, but I might as well ask for a hold in case. :) Thank you!
@osiem Oh, alright! My mistake! But if they don't reply, please do tell me, as I would die for a chance to buy one, I've wanted one for the longest time. ;w;
And okay, awesome! :D I might be able to get it tonight or soon, but I might as well ask for a hold in case. :) Thank you!
@osiem I just loooooove pythons (which I assume is what that's based on) and that skin is perfect for Spirals. The details and patterns are astounding as well!
@osiem I just loooooove pythons (which I assume is what that's based on) and that skin is perfect for Spirals. The details and patterns are astounding as well!
@osiem Could I also be put on a ping for new skins/accents?
@osiem Could I also be put on a ping for new skins/accents?
@osiem I'm sorry for the mass comment spam, but gosh, your art is also incredible. You are seriously talented.
@osiem I'm sorry for the mass comment spam, but gosh, your art is also incredible. You are seriously talented.
@osiem Do you still have male imp feather wings in stock? If so, could I see it on this guy, please? :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2178338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21784/2178338_350.png[/img] [/url]
@osiem
Do you still have male imp feather wings in stock? If so, could I see it on this guy, please? :3

2178338_350.png
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 596 597