Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] anthro art!
1 2
hiii! im not too active here, and ive accumulated quite the money hoard, so.. how better to use it than on my fursona, yknow?

im mainly looking for art of landan, a beetle/shark (here), lace, a cake based anthro (here) and then my non-sona oc, diane, an elasmosaurus (here)

i also have 2 noc eggs, 1 light egg, a noc breed change, two (locked) goat eye vials, a raven grove, a bunch of old vistas, and a full stack of all seeing shrooms! lmk if youre interested, give some examples, and what youd be able to do for how much!

edit: mfw i forgot to say how much treasure i have. ive got about 540000 t and 1,184 gems!
hiii! im not too active here, and ive accumulated quite the money hoard, so.. how better to use it than on my fursona, yknow?

im mainly looking for art of landan, a beetle/shark (here), lace, a cake based anthro (here) and then my non-sona oc, diane, an elasmosaurus (here)

i also have 2 noc eggs, 1 light egg, a noc breed change, two (locked) goat eye vials, a raven grove, a bunch of old vistas, and a full stack of all seeing shrooms! lmk if youre interested, give some examples, and what youd be able to do for how much!

edit: mfw i forgot to say how much treasure i have. ive got about 540000 t and 1,184 gems!
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
b!
b!
bumping with an update! i have festival currencies as well!
bumping with an update! i have festival currencies as well!
b!
b!
Landan has such a great color scheme! I'd love to draw them. My art shop is linked in my signature and has examples and such (my tumblr does too, slightly more current). I'm primarily interested in currency, but can take eggs as supplement payment!
Landan has such a great color scheme! I'd love to draw them. My art shop is linked in my signature and has examples and such (my tumblr does too, slightly more current). I'm primarily interested in currency, but can take eggs as supplement payment!
@spinferno
I'd be willing to draw Landan! Currently have no art shop, but I'd take basically any amount of (FR) money from 500t (or 1g) to whatever-amount-of-money. Although, it would be a drawing on traditional (paper) without color, hence the prices.
I could also do a digital drawing, but it would take much longer (a few weeks) as my iPad is currently broken and I am waiting for a new one to arrive.
@spinferno
I'd be willing to draw Landan! Currently have no art shop, but I'd take basically any amount of (FR) money from 500t (or 1g) to whatever-amount-of-money. Although, it would be a drawing on traditional (paper) without color, hence the prices.
I could also do a digital drawing, but it would take much longer (a few weeks) as my iPad is currently broken and I am waiting for a new one to arrive.
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
1 2