Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
hi
hi
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Snares" date="2022-01-21 19:06:58" ] @/ScarceRefuge I know how you feel. We rescued a dog from the pound, and she was a beautiful Great Pyrenees named Doll. She had problems, such as food anxiety, but she was making a lot of progress, but then she turned around and betrayed us. We had 13 baby chicks (probably 4-9 weeks) in a little cage, and not only did she crush it, but she killed all but 6 of them. :( I thought she'd found her forever home, but she ruined that. I feel really bad, but, like, she murdered literal children, so should I feel bad? I still don't know... [/quote] Oh god, I am so sorry for your losses...
Snares wrote on 2022-01-21 19:06:58:
@/ScarceRefuge
I know how you feel. We rescued a dog from the pound, and she was a beautiful Great Pyrenees named Doll. She had problems, such as food anxiety, but she was making a lot of progress, but then she turned around and betrayed us.
We had 13 baby chicks (probably 4-9 weeks) in a little cage, and not only did she crush it, but she killed all but 6 of them. :(
I thought she'd found her forever home, but she ruined that. I feel really bad, but, like, she murdered literal children, so should I feel bad? I still don't know...
Oh god, I am so sorry for your losses...
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
anybody need/want an ambush? pulled it from pink and have no use for it currently
anybody need/want an ambush? pulled it from pink and have no use for it currently
[quote name="Frostingflowers" date="2022-01-22 08:05:50" ] anybody need/want an ambush? pulled it from pink and have no use for it currently [/quote] gib plz
Frostingflowers wrote on 2022-01-22 08:05:50:
gib plz
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
I typed out a 679 word long explanation of why I no longer can/want to be friends with a toxic friend in email
Now I'm wondering whether I should send it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This friend's certainly toxic and the email just states that I no longer want to be friends, reasons (I'm hoping they'll read the reasons and improve upon the things I stated), and that I don't hate them (because I don't, it's middle school, we're (mostly/probably) all crappy people and I know they can do better, they just don't)
I just am anxious to send it lol

Also good 'morning' everyone ~
I typed out a 679 word long explanation of why I no longer can/want to be friends with a toxic friend in email
Now I'm wondering whether I should send it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This friend's certainly toxic and the email just states that I no longer want to be friends, reasons (I'm hoping they'll read the reasons and improve upon the things I stated), and that I don't hate them (because I don't, it's middle school, we're (mostly/probably) all crappy people and I know they can do better, they just don't)
I just am anxious to send it lol

Also good 'morning' everyone ~
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
I am extremely tired as always-
I am extremely tired as always-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75124754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751248/75124754_350.png[/img][/url] Anyone want this kiddo?
75124754_350.png
Anyone want this kiddo?
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="FriendlyBat" date="2022-01-22 11:13:56" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75124754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751248/75124754_350.png[/img][/url] Anyone want this kiddo? [/quote] [color=#401fc7][b] I was gonna say that kind of looks like my Dragon Dew but then I realized that's Pumpkin [/b][/COLOR]
FriendlyBat wrote on 2022-01-22 11:13:56:
75124754_350.png
Anyone want this kiddo?
I was gonna say that kind of looks like my Dragon Dew but then I realized that's Pumpkin
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2022-01-22 11:44:16" ] [quote name="FriendlyBat" date="2022-01-22 11:13:56" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75124754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751248/75124754_350.png[/img][/url] Anyone want this kiddo? [/quote] [color=#401fc7][b] I was gonna say that kind of looks like my Dragon Dew but then I realized that's Pumpkin [/b][/COLOR] [/quote] Oh yeah lol, they have the same parents! Cool, I forgot I gave her to you XD
Elemental131 wrote on 2022-01-22 11:44:16:
FriendlyBat wrote on 2022-01-22 11:13:56:
75124754_350.png
Anyone want this kiddo?
I was gonna say that kind of looks like my Dragon Dew but then I realized that's Pumpkin
Oh yeah lol, they have the same parents! Cool, I forgot I gave her to you XD
Bat/Patches/Bread
I have 75 (roundsey) raffle tickets lol
I have 75 (roundsey) raffle tickets lol
Bat/Patches/Bread