Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
@arsonrats
please post doors
@arsonrats
please post doors
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
so sorry for the late posting I've been really ill (which is why these doors have little fanfare, sorry about that also)

door 1 is battered oak wood, dented and splattered with something dark. You reach your fingers out and they come away with... is that blood?!

door 2 is just a soft patchwork curtain over a doorway, it flutters in the wind and smells like warm cookies and childhood.

door 3 is sky blue and smells of salt. You can hear kids screaming and laughing, and the roar of water
so sorry for the late posting I've been really ill (which is why these doors have little fanfare, sorry about that also)

door 1 is battered oak wood, dented and splattered with something dark. You reach your fingers out and they come away with... is that blood?!

door 2 is just a soft patchwork curtain over a doorway, it flutters in the wind and smells like warm cookies and childhood.

door 3 is sky blue and smells of salt. You can hear kids screaming and laughing, and the roar of water
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@arsonrats

Door 1 please! oooh creepy my fav
@arsonrats

Door 1 please! oooh creepy my fav
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@arsonrats
Door 3 please!
@arsonrats
Door 3 please!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@arsonrats
Door 2 please!
@arsonrats
Door 2 please!
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
@firedragona the door opens to reveal a warrior and all her supplies [item=Falconclaw Warrior][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Bloody Wing Bandages] @mistwhisker the door opens to reveal a room full of toy, quilts and cushions. A dragon is lying asleep amongst them, curled up with his own set of toys. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73760927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737610/73760927_350.png[/img][/url][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Painted Marionette][item=Sorcerer's Hat][item=Luminax mascot] @s3r3n3y4ng you open the door to a beach, sand white and soft, the sea roaring and breaking into white horses; you relax instantly. You look down and see 2 items resting on the sand at your feet [item=Scene: Sandswept Delta][item=Waverider Cape] (sending everything now, could be a couple of minutes)
@firedragona

the door opens to reveal a warrior and all her supplies
Falconclaw Warrior Ambush Berserker Bloody Wing Bandages

@mistwhisker

the door opens to reveal a room full of toy, quilts and cushions. A dragon is lying asleep amongst them, curled up with his own set of toys.
73760927_350.png Four-Eyed Phylactery Painted Marionette Sorcerer's Hat Luminax Mascot

@s3r3n3y4ng

you open the door to a beach, sand white and soft, the sea roaring and breaking into white horses; you relax instantly. You look down and see 2 items resting on the sand at your feet
Scene: Sandswept Delta Waverider Cape

(sending everything now, could be a couple of minutes)
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Door 1: This door is a stained blue glass, though you are unable to see anything inside. You think you can hear multiple creatures swimming inside.

Door 2: This door is made of rotting wood and smells of decay. You can’t notice any sound inside.

Door 3: This door is literally on fire. How you are going to open it is a mystery, but you’re sure you could come up with something. It sounds like, y’know, fire.
Door 1: This door is a stained blue glass, though you are unable to see anything inside. You think you can hear multiple creatures swimming inside.

Door 2: This door is made of rotting wood and smells of decay. You can’t notice any sound inside.

Door 3: This door is literally on fire. How you are going to open it is a mystery, but you’re sure you could come up with something. It sounds like, y’know, fire.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
@Mistwhisker 3 please
@Mistwhisker 3 please
rJeB6wo.png
@Mistwhisker
2 please
@Mistwhisker
2 please
My Lair
@mistwhisker
can i get 1 pls
@mistwhisker