Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]G4 Naomi Bloodline - 3 V-day Hatchies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Quote:
Bidding On: 1st
Bid: 24kg
Straight Gems: Yes
Items: n/a

@RavenRHWinters
@You
Quote:
Bid: 24kg

@RavenRHWinters
@You
[quote name="You" date="2022-01-18 23:00:50" ] Bidding On: 1st Bid: 29.4k gems Straight Gems: ? Not sure if adding an item means straight gems or not, but it'd be gems + item Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value): Speedy - 7.4k @RavenRHWinters @AntiFerret [/quote]
You wrote on 2022-01-18 23:00:50:

Bid: 29.4k gems
Straight Gems: ? Not sure if adding an item means straight gems or not, but it'd be gems + item
Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value):
Speedy - 7.4k

@RavenRHWinters
@AntiFerret
Quote:
Bid: 31kg

@RavenRHWinters
@You
Quote:
Bid: 31kg

@RavenRHWinters
@You
[quote name="You" date="2022-01-18 23:33:22" ] Bidding On: 1st Bid: 35000 gems Straight Gems: No Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value): Speedy - 7400g Red-Footed Akirbeak - 23500g @RavenRHWinters @AntiFerret [/quote]
You wrote on 2022-01-18 23:33:22:

Bid: 35000 gems
Straight Gems: No
Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value):
Speedy - 7400g
Red-Footed Akirbeak - 23500g

@RavenRHWinters
@AntiFerret

Quote:
Bid: 36500g

@RavenRHWinters
@You
Quote:
Bid: 36500g

@RavenRHWinters
@You

@You
You are being suspended from all auction sales. You may purchase a child from a future nest but your continued lack of respect for the rules in spiking the bids once again means you are no longer eligible to participate in this sale.

@AntiFerret @ClockworkEclipse
I will be messaging you privately to come to a new agreed upon restarting bid for the 1st hatchling. The Auction will be extended by a day to account for this pause.

@You
You are being suspended from all auction sales. You may purchase a child from a future nest but your continued lack of respect for the rules in spiking the bids once again means you are no longer eligible to participate in this sale.

I will be messaging you privately to come to a new agreed upon restarting bid for the 1st hatchling. The Auction will be extended by a day to account for this pause.
Love ya!

Auction for the First Born is on hold temporarily. Please forgive me, the auction will be extended by a day. I will be renouncing it's restart later today.

Auctions for the Second and Third Born will continue uninterrupted.

Auction for the First Born is on hold temporarily. Please forgive me, the auction will be extended by a day. I will be renouncing it's restart later today.

Auctions for the Second and Third Born will continue uninterrupted.
Love ya!

Auction for the First Born has been restarted!!
The end date has been adjusted to make up for the outage.(Saturday the 22nd at 20:00 game time.) Reminder: "2nd" and "3rd" are still ending on Friday the 21st at 20:00 game time.

Auction for the First Born has been restarted!!
The end date has been adjusted to make up for the outage.(Saturday the 22nd at 20:00 game time.) Reminder: "2nd" and "3rd" are still ending on Friday the 21st at 20:00 game time.
Love ya!

Restarting Bid is set for 4kg and is back open to be bid on.
Thank you for working with me to get this auction back on track! :)

Restarting Bid is set for 4kg and is back open to be bid on.
Thank you for working with me to get this auction back on track! :)
Love ya!
Midway Ping/Update!

Auction for the first born has been extended by one day and now ends on Saturday the 22nd at 20:00 Game Time.

The other two hatchlings for action still end this Friday the 21st at 20:00 Game Time.

@Exino @pinwheelviper @Sochy @Saraceaser @RoyalSorceress @AceKing @Naahva @Katnipp @Ravenkara @Nalabyte @Furiku @AntiFerret @nxfellbata @Begin @Tumbleweeds @Peyp @Mysticbl4ze @Syceris @Hibiscius @crv02 @gremlinish @MapleMatcha @ChesireCLAM @Penguinball @TypeFull @Silvercats2 @00Riku00 @WitchyyWeasel @ClockworkEclipse @EverGiven @JadedJester @mir @mercurialwings @MysteryGyn

Thank you everyone for your understanding!

Midway Ping/Update!

Auction for the first born has been extended by one day and now ends on Saturday the 22nd at 20:00 Game Time.

The other two hatchlings for action still end this Friday the 21st at 20:00 Game Time.

@Exino @pinwheelviper @Sochy @Saraceaser @RoyalSorceress @AceKing @Naahva @Katnipp @Ravenkara @Nalabyte @Furiku @AntiFerret @nxfellbata @Begin @Tumbleweeds @Peyp @Mysticbl4ze @Syceris @Hibiscius @crv02 @gremlinish @MapleMatcha @ChesireCLAM @Penguinball @TypeFull @Silvercats2 @00Riku00 @WitchyyWeasel @ClockworkEclipse @EverGiven @JadedJester @mir @mercurialwings @MysteryGyn

Thank you everyone for your understanding!

Love ya!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19