Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much are one-colored dragons worth?
So I have this babe: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75206001

I'm trying to make some gems, but I'm confused on their worth, since I'm just now starting to be active on the community side of FR. I've heard single colored dragons sell for quite a bit, but I'm unsure if this applies only on what color they are, or their genes, if they're first gen or not- I'm just not sure.

Honestly, I need help understanding dragon worth in general :')
So I have this babe: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75206001

I'm trying to make some gems, but I'm confused on their worth, since I'm just now starting to be active on the community side of FR. I've heard single colored dragons sell for quite a bit, but I'm unsure if this applies only on what color they are, or their genes, if they're first gen or not- I'm just not sure.

Honestly, I need help understanding dragon worth in general :')
@Mariimozz
XXX dragons on their own aren't worth that much, most of the value that people talk them having is as a gen 1 since it's very lucky to hatch those
@Mariimozz
XXX dragons on their own aren't worth that much, most of the value that people talk them having is as a gen 1 since it's very lucky to hatch those
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

What do you mean by "on their own"? Is there a way to increase their value?
@SkyBlaze

What do you mean by "on their own"? Is there a way to increase their value?
@Mariimozz
same ways you'd increase any other dragon value, level it or add something extra (art/lore) to it and hope for the best - although at that point just run a service to do those individually, since people liking triples can be very hit or miss in the first place and they'd rather have that stuff done on something they already know they like
the main things that determine value can't be changed at all or at least without spending more then it's worth to a buyer - so gen 1 status as mentioned, rare eyes and old/special IDs, anything beyond that is just people throwing numbers out and hoping someone bites
@Mariimozz
same ways you'd increase any other dragon value, level it or add something extra (art/lore) to it and hope for the best - although at that point just run a service to do those individually, since people liking triples can be very hit or miss in the first place and they'd rather have that stuff done on something they already know they like
the main things that determine value can't be changed at all or at least without spending more then it's worth to a buyer - so gen 1 status as mentioned, rare eyes and old/special IDs, anything beyond that is just people throwing numbers out and hoping someone bites
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze Thank you so much for the insight! ^o^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SkyBlaze
Thank you so much for the insight! ^o^