Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that give you joy!
1 2 3
I really love the smell of incense, Especially when they burn. I also love uncut crystals. Fantasy too. Music. Art. Sunsets. Warm breezes. Slow jazz music.
I really love the smell of incense, Especially when they burn. I also love uncut crystals. Fantasy too. Music. Art. Sunsets. Warm breezes. Slow jazz music.
Frogs, especially the tiny ones you can catch/buy, they’re so adorable… I had a pet tree frog that would crawl up on my arm, perch there, and let me pet it.. it was so tame.. scallops, when they get frightened they swim away at a hilarious rate and they are surprisingly funny.. and last but not least, all of the species of birds that come and visit our bird feeders every single day.. I get all sorts of finches and chickadees of course, and they are already buddies with my mom… they almost land on her when she goes and puts food out and when I go out there, I’ve also noticed birds that have gotten close to me as well.
Frogs, especially the tiny ones you can catch/buy, they’re so adorable… I had a pet tree frog that would crawl up on my arm, perch there, and let me pet it.. it was so tame.. scallops, when they get frightened they swim away at a hilarious rate and they are surprisingly funny.. and last but not least, all of the species of birds that come and visit our bird feeders every single day.. I get all sorts of finches and chickadees of course, and they are already buddies with my mom… they almost land on her when she goes and puts food out and when I go out there, I’ve also noticed birds that have gotten close to me as well.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I really love hugging my boyfriend. he feels like home. just how warm he is and how safe I feel with him and that he smells nice and homey. its so calming and makes me so happy :^)
I really love hugging my boyfriend. he feels like home. just how warm he is and how safe I feel with him and that he smells nice and homey. its so calming and makes me so happy :^)
when the wind flight is dominatingej94tVT.gif
A few things:
- The fresh smell and peaceful sound of a steady rainfall. Especially when I have nowhere to be and can just look out the window and watch it fall.
- Drawing, I'm not really all that great at it, but I still love it.
- Brushing my hair. I could brush my hair for hours at a time, it's so calming.
- Snuggling my cat. My cat isn't much of a snuggler, so when she does snuggle I treasure it.
- Playing Pokemon. I have loved Pokemon since I was a kid and playing it makes me feel like a kid again and brings back so many memories.
- Coming home on Friday and knowing the next few days I can sleep in and do whatever I want. I love days when I can just sit back, I don't like being on a time crunch of work. I value my free and alone time.
- Being able to hang out with my parents. I got lucky in the parents department and I'm so grateful.
- Wearing comfy clothes. I love my flannels and band shirts and sweatpants.
- My nighttime routine. Sounds weird, but I love it. It's the self care part of my day.
A few things:
- The fresh smell and peaceful sound of a steady rainfall. Especially when I have nowhere to be and can just look out the window and watch it fall.
- Drawing, I'm not really all that great at it, but I still love it.
- Brushing my hair. I could brush my hair for hours at a time, it's so calming.
- Snuggling my cat. My cat isn't much of a snuggler, so when she does snuggle I treasure it.
- Playing Pokemon. I have loved Pokemon since I was a kid and playing it makes me feel like a kid again and brings back so many memories.
- Coming home on Friday and knowing the next few days I can sleep in and do whatever I want. I love days when I can just sit back, I don't like being on a time crunch of work. I value my free and alone time.
- Being able to hang out with my parents. I got lucky in the parents department and I'm so grateful.
- Wearing comfy clothes. I love my flannels and band shirts and sweatpants.
- My nighttime routine. Sounds weird, but I love it. It's the self care part of my day.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
- Cuddling with my dogs. Especially when they do a little stretch to get more comfy
- The first snow of Winter at night. There's a slight sparkle to everything, and it feels like you're the only person in the world because of how quiet it is.
- Going out for a little errand or what have you, but it's the middle of Summer and it's just a little past Golden Hour. I always feel just a little bit excited, and I miss it a lot around this time of the year.
- When it's a slightly windy Summer evening, but you can smell the rain from a distance.
- Cuddling with my dogs. Especially when they do a little stretch to get more comfy
- The first snow of Winter at night. There's a slight sparkle to everything, and it feels like you're the only person in the world because of how quiet it is.
- Going out for a little errand or what have you, but it's the middle of Summer and it's just a little past Golden Hour. I always feel just a little bit excited, and I miss it a lot around this time of the year.
- When it's a slightly windy Summer evening, but you can smell the rain from a distance.
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

it probably sounds weird, but when my favorite person uses my name. i've been trying out a new name for a few months to see if i like it, but my friends still refer to me exclusively with my old one (not my deadname, dw!! i'm just indecisive and pick up a new name every few years haha). my fp is the only one to use my new one and it makes my heart swell every time.

also overhearing my dad babytalking to my cat makes me happy lol. i was worried he wouldn't like having cats around when i moved in last year, but him and my oldest cat have formed a very close bond which was a big relief and brings me a lot of joy <3
it probably sounds weird, but when my favorite person uses my name. i've been trying out a new name for a few months to see if i like it, but my friends still refer to me exclusively with my old one (not my deadname, dw!! i'm just indecisive and pick up a new name every few years haha). my fp is the only one to use my new one and it makes my heart swell every time.

also overhearing my dad babytalking to my cat makes me happy lol. i was worried he wouldn't like having cats around when i moved in last year, but him and my oldest cat have formed a very close bond which was a big relief and brings me a lot of joy <3
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
-my friend @/errorkitty (IF THIS PINGS U SORRY HUN)
-the sound of rain
-animals
-cats meowing theyre so cute i could cry omg
-drawing
-THE COLOR BLUE ESPECIALLY CYANS
-buffalo sauce (its so good)
-frogs....
-video games!!
-fluffy textures!!
-my friend @/errorkitty (IF THIS PINGS U SORRY HUN)
-the sound of rain
-animals
-cats meowing theyre so cute i could cry omg
-drawing
-THE COLOR BLUE ESPECIALLY CYANS
-buffalo sauce (its so good)
-frogs....
-video games!!
-fluffy textures!!
Spending time with my family, playing with my pets, and playing my favorite video games are all things that give me joy!
Spending time with my family, playing with my pets, and playing my favorite video games are all things that give me joy!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Birds fill me with an inordinate amount of joy. I love their roundness, the way they hop around, how unique each species looks. Why do owls do that weird oscillating thing they do? How can hummingbirds be so unusually loud for their size? It never ends.
Birds fill me with an inordinate amount of joy. I love their roundness, the way they hop around, how unique each species looks. Why do owls do that weird oscillating thing they do? How can hummingbirds be so unusually loud for their size? It never ends.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
-coming back inside completely soaked and freezing (because of rain, snow, swimming, pick your poison) and changing into warm clothes and/or snuggling under a blanket

-looking at the sky and feeling so infinitesimally small, like a warm blanket made of existentialism. You are tiny, and that's okay, you're doing amazing

-learning about "small" acts of compassion/love throughout history ;-;
big ones too, but there's something so incredibly sweet about the little things

-people pretending to lose to children

-managing to make people "ugly" laugh >:)
-coming back inside completely soaked and freezing (because of rain, snow, swimming, pick your poison) and changing into warm clothes and/or snuggling under a blanket

-looking at the sky and feeling so infinitesimally small, like a warm blanket made of existentialism. You are tiny, and that's okay, you're doing amazing

-learning about "small" acts of compassion/love throughout history ;-;
big ones too, but there's something so incredibly sweet about the little things

-people pretending to lose to children

-managing to make people "ugly" laugh >:)
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
1 2 3