Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Common New Player "Mistakes"
1 2 3 4 5
@LuckOfTheClaws @PersimmonBird ahh thank you guys :)
@LuckOfTheClaws @PersimmonBird ahh thank you guys :)
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
[quote name="MUZAN" date="2022-01-16 15:19:37" ] -put hidben task items in your vault to save them! it'll tell you if an item is a hibden task item in your hoard, it's a little purple icon [/quote] Hibden items don’t have a purple icon, they have a [b]pale yellow[/b] icon. Purple icons are related to [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp’s swap stand[/url], who’s items typically go for a high price on the auction house.
MUZAN wrote on 2022-01-16 15:19:37:

-put hidben task items in your vault to save them! it'll tell you if an item is a hibden task item in your hoard, it's a little purple icon

Hibden items don’t have a purple icon, they have a pale yellow icon. Purple icons are related to Swipp’s swap stand, who’s items typically go for a high price on the auction house.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
My biggest mistake is probably not participating in the events back when they were around, simply because I didn't understand them and I was very casual. I could have some really rare items now if I had just participated back then, as I am now learning.

(I just came back to the game after years, but never got into it too much back then and only played for a few months, so I am still a noob all things considered)

Also, I recently sold a 7 year old dragon for 6kt not realising it might be worth something. Whoops.

I also exalted one of my starters for some reason when I first started playing but thankfully got that one back.
My biggest mistake is probably not participating in the events back when they were around, simply because I didn't understand them and I was very casual. I could have some really rare items now if I had just participated back then, as I am now learning.

(I just came back to the game after years, but never got into it too much back then and only played for a few months, so I am still a noob all things considered)

Also, I recently sold a 7 year old dragon for 6kt not realising it might be worth something. Whoops.

I also exalted one of my starters for some reason when I first started playing but thankfully got that one back.
KVbkgOZ.png
for the longest time, i didn't know you could gather in areas other than your own flights! it's beneficial to switch around what area you're gathering in so that you get a variety of foods and materials. if you only gather in your own flight, you'll be missing out on a lot of baldwin or swipp required items. :)

also! be VERY careful when trading with crim (at the trading post). she's a beginner's nightmare, and will absolutely rip you off. until you get familiar with item values i would personally avoid her all together (or neurotically check the value of each item you're selling her). i'd only visit her during festivals, because she then gives out fest currency with her trades. :)
for the longest time, i didn't know you could gather in areas other than your own flights! it's beneficial to switch around what area you're gathering in so that you get a variety of foods and materials. if you only gather in your own flight, you'll be missing out on a lot of baldwin or swipp required items. :)

also! be VERY careful when trading with crim (at the trading post). she's a beginner's nightmare, and will absolutely rip you off. until you get familiar with item values i would personally avoid her all together (or neurotically check the value of each item you're selling her). i'd only visit her during festivals, because she then gives out fest currency with her trades. :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

My biggest beginner mistake was breeding a g1, breeding absolutely *tanks* a G1's value, so unless you have a lore reason or are really into breeding projects like legacy or whatever they're called for personal reasons it's usually a bad idea.
My biggest beginner mistake was breeding a g1, breeding absolutely *tanks* a G1's value, so unless you have a lore reason or are really into breeding projects like legacy or whatever they're called for personal reasons it's usually a bad idea.
Remi
He/Him
I didn't really understand the coliseum when I started, so didn't have a good concept of how valuable levelled dragons were and sold a lvl25 for a very low price.
I didn't really understand the coliseum when I started, so didn't have a good concept of how valuable levelled dragons were and sold a lvl25 for a very low price.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
@CaIamity

Talking about circuit for breeding simply meant I was trying to add the circuit genes to the hatchling for a future breeding project, sorry for any confusion. Still definitely new to this so I don't have a hold of how to explain certain things yet!
@CaIamity

Talking about circuit for breeding simply meant I was trying to add the circuit genes to the hatchling for a future breeding project, sorry for any confusion. Still definitely new to this so I don't have a hold of how to explain certain things yet!
The biggest thing, imo? Don't let other people tell you how to play the game. Set your own goals and go for them, whether they be collecting rare items or geneing up dream dragons or writing lore or anything else!

That said, don't expect to make lots of money selling hatchlings.
The biggest thing, imo? Don't let other people tell you how to play the game. Set your own goals and go for them, whether they be collecting rare items or geneing up dream dragons or writing lore or anything else!

That said, don't expect to make lots of money selling hatchlings.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Not knowing which coli/gathering drops are valuable, so hoard selling or melting valuable ones.
Not knowing which coli/gathering drops are valuable, so hoard selling or melting valuable ones.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Even stat distribution in the coli
Even stat distribution in the coli
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5