Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2021 SSE Giveaway! [Done!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@BananaDr4gon @KittyAoba @KaitoFletcher @PrinceyBoy

A courtesy reping. You have until January 15th, 07:05:54 to post your selections.

You may see your placement and additional details here.
@BananaDr4gon @KittyAoba @KaitoFletcher @PrinceyBoy

A courtesy reping. You have until January 15th, 07:05:54 to post your selections.

You may see your placement and additional details here.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante I'm not sure if you saw or not, since you've repinged me, but I have already posted my list! :)
@Argante I'm not sure if you saw or not, since you've repinged me, but I have already posted my list! :)
FObX7rS.png
@BananaDr4gon

Oops! Got it, thank you! <3
@BananaDr4gon

Oops! Got it, thank you! <3
This concludes the 2021 Secret Santa and giveaway. Thank you all so much for taking part!
This concludes the 2021 Secret Santa and giveaway. Thank you all so much for taking part!
Oops, my bad. Was away for a while. Congrats to all the winners!
Oops, my bad. Was away for a while. Congrats to all the winners!
wcsig1.pngwcsig2.pngwcsig3.pngwcsig4.png
@Argante sorry I'm here I have been so sick! But I'm here

I'd like #66 #50 or #37 please!!
@Argante sorry I'm here I have been so sick! But I'm here

I'd like #66 #50 or #37 please!!
He/Him They/Them
my wishlist
Flightrising Time+0
eA9odUz.png
@Argante kdj;sladjf I COMPLETELY missed these pings, oh no (seeing over 100 pings upon returning was daunting and it took me a few days to bring myself to browse through them, otherwise I may have caught the ping before the deadline). I don't think I can still get anything seeing as it's the 19th and I'm a dumb butt who dropped off the face of the site for a bit, but if I can, I'd be more than happy with whatever's left after everyone else has gotten their prizes. Thank you so much for running this.

I'm honestly gonna have to look into getting a copy of Gift Wrapped for myself one day, though, holy heck, that's pretty...
@Argante kdj;sladjf I COMPLETELY missed these pings, oh no (seeing over 100 pings upon returning was daunting and it took me a few days to bring myself to browse through them, otherwise I may have caught the ping before the deadline). I don't think I can still get anything seeing as it's the 19th and I'm a dumb butt who dropped off the face of the site for a bit, but if I can, I'd be more than happy with whatever's left after everyone else has gotten their prizes. Thank you so much for running this.

I'm honestly gonna have to look into getting a copy of Gift Wrapped for myself one day, though, holy heck, that's pretty...
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19