Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Surprise Gen1s -open-
Hi, hello!

Are you looking for a new dragon, a gen1 perhaps? And you have no idea what kind of dragon to look for?
Oh boy, do I have something for you.

Surprise Dragons!
For the little price of 15g (or 15kT), you will get a surprise Gen1 from me!

Rules are simple:
-15g/15kT per Dragon
-Up to 3 Dragons
-Send a 2-way Crossroads, and I will add the dragon, or dragons.
-You may send a PM asking for a specific dragon, but I will then name a price for them.
Hi, hello!

Are you looking for a new dragon, a gen1 perhaps? And you have no idea what kind of dragon to look for?
Oh boy, do I have something for you.

Surprise Dragons!
For the little price of 15g (or 15kT), you will get a surprise Gen1 from me!

Rules are simple:
-15g/15kT per Dragon
-Up to 3 Dragons
-Send a 2-way Crossroads, and I will add the dragon, or dragons.
-You may send a PM asking for a specific dragon, but I will then name a price for them.
Sounds like fun, sent a CR just to see what pops up!
Sounds like fun, sent a CR just to see what pops up!
...signature loading....
Another friendly bump, and... I'm having a lot of fun scrying these. Red is my favorite primary color to work next to water primal, and that little guy you sent me just has so much fun potential:

GreatPrimandSec

Primary and Secondary I'm pretty set on, not sure about his breed or tert as several look so nice.

The other nocturne has a quirky shadow-light ying and yang sort of vibe. Theres an accent I've seen before that I'll have to try to find again.
Another friendly bump, and... I'm having a lot of fun scrying these. Red is my favorite primary color to work next to water primal, and that little guy you sent me just has so much fun potential:

GreatPrimandSec

Primary and Secondary I'm pretty set on, not sure about his breed or tert as several look so nice.

The other nocturne has a quirky shadow-light ying and yang sort of vibe. Theres an accent I've seen before that I'll have to try to find again.
...signature loading....
@ZipZapZoom I'm glad you like them!
@ZipZapZoom I'm glad you like them!
bump :D
bump :D
bump
bump
bump, im still doing this
bump, im still doing this