Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Eel or Breakup?
1 2 3
I purchased this G1 today and I'm stuck between two choices: Eel or Breakup? Her primary will be kept basic. I love how soft and easy on the eyes she is with eel: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=10&winggene=84&wings=139&auth=6a817934e093d805b55322e243f0976f90218fd6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] At the same time though I feel like she's a tad bit boring, and I'll tire of her like that? Plus no funky mane colors I also LOVE what Breakup does with the mane, though I can't decide if it's too intense or not. It gives her a pop of color but maybe it's too much? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=10&winggene=58&wings=139&auth=73f5f95ff41eea300ec92ee3529b1a8c3d4215b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I feel like she would be a little more interesting with breakup though. What do you think?
I purchased this G1 today and I'm stuck between two choices: Eel or Breakup?
Her primary will be kept basic. I love how soft and easy on the eyes she is with eel:

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=10&winggene=84&wings=139&auth=6a817934e093d805b55322e243f0976f90218fd6&dummyext=prev.png
At the same time though I feel like she's a tad bit boring, and I'll tire of her like that? Plus no funky mane colors

I also LOVE what Breakup does with the mane, though I can't decide if it's too intense or not. It gives her a pop of color but maybe it's too much?

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=10&winggene=58&wings=139&auth=73f5f95ff41eea300ec92ee3529b1a8c3d4215b9&dummyext=prev.png

I feel like she would be a little more interesting with breakup though.

What do you think?
i feel like eel provides more contrast and generally matches better, both scries are lovely though ^^
i feel like eel provides more contrast and generally matches better, both scries are lovely though ^^
I love how breakup looks. gives her a nice contrast! she looks regal
I love how breakup looks. gives her a nice contrast! she looks regal
when the wind flight is dominatingej94tVT.gif
ooooh that breakup [emoji=spiral love size=2] it looks absolutely perfect! I love that sort of deep, almost desaturated blue paired with warm colors!!! absolutely gorgeous
ooooh that breakup it looks absolutely perfect! I love that sort of deep, almost desaturated blue paired with warm colors!!! absolutely gorgeous
SURlPKu.png
I am more a fan of eel because it works so well w the glimmer [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I am more a fan of eel because it works so well w the glimmer
MRMeAKr.png
@WWHALIEN, I'm leaning towards breakup at the moment but eel does give that lovely classic contrast, I definitely agree! Thank you for voting!

@kattsrule64, Oh you're right, it really gives her a regal look. Really leaning towards breakup now, thank you!

@Errai, Same!! I'm in love with that mane, it was such a great surprise to select the gene in the scrying workshop and see it affect the neck fluff like that! Thank you!
@WWHALIEN, I'm leaning towards breakup at the moment but eel does give that lovely classic contrast, I definitely agree! Thank you for voting!

@kattsrule64, Oh you're right, it really gives her a regal look. Really leaning towards breakup now, thank you!

@Errai, Same!! I'm in love with that mane, it was such a great surprise to select the gene in the scrying workshop and see it affect the neck fluff like that! Thank you!
@Yidhra, Yup, I feel like Eel overall works with Glimmer more, thank you for voting!
@Yidhra, Yup, I feel like Eel overall works with Glimmer more, thank you for voting!
Eel personally. Breakup is fun and vibrant, but eel perfectly matches that tert and makes her look like a foamy coffee drink :0)
Eel personally. Breakup is fun and vibrant, but eel perfectly matches that tert and makes her look like a foamy coffee drink :0)
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
Eel matches her tert so well, with the similar gold color! My vote is Eel.
- but the Breakup mane IS gorgeous!
Eel matches her tert so well, with the similar gold color! My vote is Eel.
- but the Breakup mane IS gorgeous!
I prefer eel because it matches better, but if you tied in the blue from breakup with a nice outfit it would probably be stunning,, I suggest trying to dress both scries and seeing what you like best :>
I prefer eel because it matches better, but if you tied in the blue from breakup with a nice outfit it would probably be stunning,, I suggest trying to dress both scries and seeing what you like best :>
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
1 2 3