1 2 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1541 1542
@rubyxblade can i get the middle box?
@rubyxblade can i get the middle box?
(previously @vampireparty)
Right box, please!
Right box, please!
Wip
@rubyxblade Left box Please :)
No need it off, I always carry a Rag with me.
@rubyxblade Left box Please :)
No need it off, I always carry a Rag with me.
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@BlazingHalo Pie nods and toes the box toward you. You pry open the lid and are overwhelmed by the scent of leafy stalks! Oooh! Dinner time! [item=Rotala]x99 @vampireparty Pie tries to hand the box to you, but the lid slips off. A tiny Ice Primal was in there! Aww, he's so little and cute! Pie encourages you to take him home to your lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75125749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751258/75125749_350.png[/img][/url] @TheAlmightySei Pie grabs his trusty [i]Luminax tm[/i] Limited Edition Christmas Towel (anyway) and rubs *most* of the dust off. You pry open the box and find a pile of treasure! Woah. Is that where he was keeping it? [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar]x30
@BlazingHalo Pie nods and toes the box toward you. You pry open the lid and are overwhelmed by the scent of leafy stalks! Oooh! Dinner time!
Rotala x99

@vampireparty Pie tries to hand the box to you, but the lid slips off. A tiny Ice Primal was in there! Aww, he's so little and cute! Pie encourages you to take him home to your lair.
75125749_350.png

@TheAlmightySei Pie grabs his trusty Luminax tm Limited Edition Christmas Towel (anyway) and rubs *most* of the dust off. You pry open the box and find a pile of treasure! Woah. Is that where he was keeping it?
Shattered Ceramic Jar x30
oh heck yeah! here we go:

box 1 is small and made of wooden boards, with what seems to be straw bedding poking out from between them. there are a few holes cut into the wood that seem to be for air flow, and something shuffles inside.

box 2 is a small fabric container, striped in black and red and reminiscent of a circus tent. there are no noticeable sounds or movements from inside, but the fabric is slightly warm to the touch, and the box jingles slightly when moved.

box 3 is a large, decorative-looking chest, covered in small gems that glitter in the light like iridescent wings. it’s relatively heavy, but you get the sense it’s more due to the container itself than what’s stored inside...
oh heck yeah! here we go:

box 1 is small and made of wooden boards, with what seems to be straw bedding poking out from between them. there are a few holes cut into the wood that seem to be for air flow, and something shuffles inside.

box 2 is a small fabric container, striped in black and red and reminiscent of a circus tent. there are no noticeable sounds or movements from inside, but the fabric is slightly warm to the touch, and the box jingles slightly when moved.

box 3 is a large, decorative-looking chest, covered in small gems that glitter in the light like iridescent wings. it’s relatively heavy, but you get the sense it’s more due to the container itself than what’s stored inside...
@vampireparty could I snatch box # 3?
@vampireparty could I snatch box # 3?
72917137_350.png
@vampireparty can i grab box 2?
@vampireparty can i grab box 2?
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
@vampireparty

Box one please!
@vampireparty

Box one please!
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
@LunarFlower, you pry the lid off of the wooden box, peering inside to find a hedgehog snuffling around in the straw fiber bedding! also packed inside are a handful of blueberries for it to snack on. [item=Friend Hedgehog] [item=Flax Fiber]x25 [item=Blueberries]x5 @ilan, you unbutton the fabric flap, and out jumps a dragon with a burst of confetti and a smile! this is their little traveling surprise box, and inside they’ve also brought along their favorite bell and accessory! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74719492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747195/74719492_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Dancer's Bell] [item=Black Currant Plumed Tuft] @Lynxfrost13, you unlock the glittery golden latch and open the lid of the chest, finding that inside, resting upon a satiny cushion are two sleeping flutterbuns! they blink awake as the chest is opened, fluttering their wings pleasantly in greeting. [item=Flutterbun][item=Radiant Flutterbun] prizes will be shipped soon!
@LunarFlower, you pry the lid off of the wooden box, peering inside to find a hedgehog snuffling around in the straw fiber bedding! also packed inside are a handful of blueberries for it to snack on.
Friend Hedgehog
Flax Fiber x25 Blueberries x5

@ilan, you unbutton the fabric flap, and out jumps a dragon with a burst of confetti and a smile! this is their little traveling surprise box, and inside they’ve also brought along their favorite bell and accessory!
74719492_350.png
Dancer's Bell Black Currant Plumed Tuft

@Lynxfrost13, you unlock the glittery golden latch and open the lid of the chest, finding that inside, resting upon a satiny cushion are two sleeping flutterbuns! they blink awake as the chest is opened, fluttering their wings pleasantly in greeting.
Flutterbun Radiant Flutterbun

prizes will be shipped soon!
in front of you are three doors, shimmering rapidly between every color on the visible spectrum. as you touch one, it shifts to your favorite color. what color does it turn?
in front of you are three doors, shimmering rapidly between every color on the visible spectrum. as you touch one, it shifts to your favorite color. what color does it turn?
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
1 2 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1541 1542