Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is shiny
1 2 3
i decide i dont like shado wanymore but i really love crystal dragons and their very pretty. should i join earth or arcane flight which one has more crystals?
i decide i dont like shado wanymore but i really love crystal dragons and their very pretty. should i join earth or arcane flight which one has more crystals?
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o2_500.png
also how do i get rid of my dragons now i wasnt sure what to do for the customisable one so i made him random and both of them are ugly
also how do i get rid of my dragons now i wasnt sure what to do for the customisable one so i made him random and both of them are ugly
Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] edit: To get rid of a dragon you no longer want, press "exalt"! @uko
Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane!

edit: To get rid of a dragon you no longer want, press "exalt"!

@uko
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2022-01-12 16:08:45" ] Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] edit: To get rid of a dragon you no longer want, press "exalt"! @uko [/quote] its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @FeatherHibiscus or is there a code
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2022-01-12 16:08:45:
Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane!

@uko
its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @FeatherHibiscus or is there a code
[quote name="uko" date="2022-01-12 16:08:26" ] also how do i get rid of my dragons now i wasnt sure what to do for the customisable one so i made him random and both of them are ugly [/quote] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=42&wings=55&auth=02de1d9b2b17d868ea5414b34b132934ac33db62&dummyext=prev.png[/img] your random progen is actually very pretty! though if you want to exalt your dragons, you are free to do so.
uko wrote on 2022-01-12 16:08:26:
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=42&wings=55&auth=02de1d9b2b17d868ea5414b34b132934ac33db62&dummyext=prev.png

your random progen is actually very pretty! though if you want to exalt your dragons, you are free to do so.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
If you mean crystal dragons as in the gene, that isn't really dependent on flight! there aren't more or less crystal dragons in any given one, basically the only thing unique about each flight as for dragons is the color of the eyes.
If you mean crystal dragons as in the gene, that isn't really dependent on flight! there aren't more or less crystal dragons in any given one, basically the only thing unique about each flight as for dragons is the color of the eyes.
zR5mwLM.png23517.png11152.png
[quote name="uko" date="2022-01-12 16:12:27" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2022-01-12 16:08:45" ] Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] edit: To get rid of a dragon you no longer want, press "exalt"! @uko [/quote] its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @/FeatherHibiscus or is there a code [/quote] Yup, that was a notification! Oh and, as Cytoplasm said, you can give your dragons genes if you want them to be more patterned!
uko wrote on 2022-01-12 16:12:27:

@uko
its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @/FeatherHibiscus or is there a code
Yup, that was a notification!

Oh and, as Cytoplasm said, you can give your dragons genes if you want them to be more patterned!
@uko
All dragons can have crystals, but if you want to see a ton of crystals on every page, then Arcane is prob the way to go. All the crystals are pink though, and any dragon you hatch will have pink eyes.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2452354 Consider viewing this thread if you want to see all the flight eyes.

You can exalt your progens, but you WILL NOT GET ANYTHING FOR THEM. They will give you NOTHING.
You can also buy a tri-colored scatter scroll and see if you get something you like better color wise.
Genes can also fix up dragons pretty nicely that you may have otherwise thought ugly.
@uko
All dragons can have crystals, but if you want to see a ton of crystals on every page, then Arcane is prob the way to go. All the crystals are pink though, and any dragon you hatch will have pink eyes.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2452354 Consider viewing this thread if you want to see all the flight eyes.

You can exalt your progens, but you WILL NOT GET ANYTHING FOR THEM. They will give you NOTHING.
You can also buy a tri-colored scatter scroll and see if you get something you like better color wise.
Genes can also fix up dragons pretty nicely that you may have otherwise thought ugly.
TOW2n3q.png
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2022-01-12 16:13:21" ] [quote name="uko" date="2022-01-12 16:12:27" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2022-01-12 16:08:45" ] Earth flight has a few crystals here and there, while arcane flight is covered in massive crystals. So yeah, I'd definitely say arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] edit: To get rid of a dragon you no longer want, press "exalt"! @uko [/quote] its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @/FeatherHibiscus or is there a code [/quote] Yup, that was a notification! Oh and, as Cytoplasm said, you can give your dragons genes if you want them to be more patterned! [/quote] how do i do that (;_;)
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2022-01-12 16:13:21:
uko wrote on 2022-01-12 16:12:27:

@uko
its red for both of them do i have to wait til their done nesting? also how do you make notifications do you just do @/FeatherHibiscus or is there a code

Oh and, as Cytoplasm said, you can give your dragons genes if you want them to be more patterned!
how do i do that (;_;)
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2022-01-12 16:13:21" ] Yup, that was a notification! Oh and, as Cytoplasm said, you can give your dragons genes if you want them to be more patterned! [/quote] genes tend to be pretty pricy so it might take a while to get into the grind, but it's not too difficult once you reach that point.
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2022-01-12 16:13:21:

genes tend to be pretty pricy so it might take a while to get into the grind, but it's not too difficult once you reach that point.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
1 2 3