nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
@Dragonsister You open the door and the sides of the room are all fire. In the center of the room lies a few items. [item= flamecaller terracotta figure][item= fire's charm] @MaeBell16 You pry open the frosted door, and get hit with a gust of icy wind. When you walk inside you find a small fae hatchling. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75072642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750727/75072642_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img][/url] @Teabone It takes a moment to find the doorknob, but once you find it and open the door, many familiars race out of the room! [item= parda][item= mossy cerdae][item= grouse basilisk][item= lux spectre][item= spirit armor][item= frosted pocketmouse]
@Dragonsister
You open the door and the sides of the room are all fire. In the center of the room lies a few items.
Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Fire's Charm

@MaeBell16
You pry open the frosted door, and get hit with a gust of icy wind. When you walk inside you find a small fae hatchling.
75072642_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png

@Teabone
It takes a moment to find the doorknob, but once you find it and open the door, many familiars race out of the room!
Parda Mossy Cerdae Grouse Basilisk Lux Spectre Spirit Armor Frosted Pocketmouse
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
[First time hosting, here we go!]

You awaken in an unfamiliar space. The room is triangular and quite large but it is a solid plane of white and bright lights in every direction, broken up only by 3 doors. Which door draws you through?

Door 1: The first door seems to ooze downward in a thick and viscous sludge. As the slime reaches the base, most of it seems to spread back behind the door, limiting what pools near your feet. The muck has a greenish hue though tinted with brown like pea soup or an avocado left cut for too long. Flecks of depris and the occasional rivulet of red track through the thick fluid. This is all you can manage to see before the stench of bog, rot, and toxins forces you to choose whether to push through or step away. The only other detail you process, is the soft squelching of movement behind the door.

Door 2: This door is a heavy and firm presence in the room. It is made of carved stone and bears heavy gashes along its surface. Reddish brown stains mark its surface as well. Upon the door you see an odd pattern of squares that seem deliberately carved like a strange top or downward arrow.
[ _]
[ _][ _][ _][ _]
[ _][ _][ _]
[ _][ _]

No sound comes from this door. Its firm and resolute strength of presence seems to be all it offers until you prove brave enough to venture inside.

Door 3: This door feels like it belongs in a black and white movie. Fully greyscale no matter the angle or lighting, this door is large and heavily textured. Covered in ropes that seem like tassels, each rope bears a seemingly random number of knots. When your hands part them, there seems to be endlessly more as you can find no further base to the door presumably behind them, even following the knob garners no answers. As you linger, you hear a faint skittering sound behind and notice that from below the door, there is a faint green glow.

[First time hosting, here we go!]

You awaken in an unfamiliar space. The room is triangular and quite large but it is a solid plane of white and bright lights in every direction, broken up only by 3 doors. Which door draws you through?

Door 1: The first door seems to ooze downward in a thick and viscous sludge. As the slime reaches the base, most of it seems to spread back behind the door, limiting what pools near your feet. The muck has a greenish hue though tinted with brown like pea soup or an avocado left cut for too long. Flecks of depris and the occasional rivulet of red track through the thick fluid. This is all you can manage to see before the stench of bog, rot, and toxins forces you to choose whether to push through or step away. The only other detail you process, is the soft squelching of movement behind the door.

Door 2: This door is a heavy and firm presence in the room. It is made of carved stone and bears heavy gashes along its surface. Reddish brown stains mark its surface as well. Upon the door you see an odd pattern of squares that seem deliberately carved like a strange top or downward arrow.
[ _]
[ _][ _][ _][ _]
[ _][ _][ _]
[ _][ _]

No sound comes from this door. Its firm and resolute strength of presence seems to be all it offers until you prove brave enough to venture inside.

Door 3: This door feels like it belongs in a black and white movie. Fully greyscale no matter the angle or lighting, this door is large and heavily textured. Covered in ropes that seem like tassels, each rope bears a seemingly random number of knots. When your hands part them, there seems to be endlessly more as you can find no further base to the door presumably behind them, even following the knob garners no answers. As you linger, you hear a faint skittering sound behind and notice that from below the door, there is a faint green glow.

aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
When Hel opens her eyes, she's not shocked to be somewhere new.. The Shadowbinder often sends her good servants to seek new places, spread her madness... But the three paths certain perturb her. Cocking her head before scoffing and stalking past all of them trying to discover the difference in each. Eventually she settles herself before Door One and puts a large paw on it to push it open, or perhaps push into it despite it's press through it with how it looks.

Love the flavor text and couldn't help but do some of my own. Have a good round, @MaeBell16 !!
When Hel opens her eyes, she's not shocked to be somewhere new.. The Shadowbinder often sends her good servants to seek new places, spread her madness... But the three paths certain perturb her. Cocking her head before scoffing and stalking past all of them trying to discover the difference in each. Eventually she settles herself before Door One and puts a large paw on it to push it open, or perhaps push into it despite it's press through it with how it looks.

Love the flavor text and couldn't help but do some of my own. Have a good round, @MaeBell16 !!
@maebell16 ooo door 2 por favor!!
@maebell16 ooo door 2 por favor!!
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@maebell16

door three def has me intrigued :D
@maebell16

door three def has me intrigued :D
3YAN1tx.png
gIjq5Q3.png
6Ef6hwD.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
qZwEAEI.png
Door 1: @HelheimValkyr her paw sinks deep into the muck and she begins to question her decision until she grasps a firm handle. With it in her grasp, the next push makes the door give way. Just inside are trees and swamp lands along with a whole host of mire creatures like she has never seen before! They seem very happy to leave with her and to see her home, though they may need baths first... [Item=scythe kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=common podid][item=southmarsh podid][item=psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=poisonous toridae][item=shellion][item=mistwatch shellion][item=ink ant][item=acid ant][item=silt wolf][item=swamp wolf][item=armored colony][item=fungal garden][item=whisper][item=marsh kelpie][item=vilevenom kelpie] Door 2: @arsonrats At first the door is heavy and seems unable to be budged, but persistence and strength of both body and will have it giving way. As it pushes inward, warm air and dust escape through the widening crack. Once it is wide enough to slip inside, it reveals a room like a long forgotten temple. Cracks in the ceiling allow beams of light to fall upon worn pedestals and each holds a peculiar stone. Drawing closer, it becomes clear these are battle stones. Collecting them, you also find a crate of discarded potions to claim as well. Valuable resources that will aid greatly in any battles to come. [Item=scratch][item=meditate][item=shock bolt][item=dark bolt][item=leaf bolt][item=jungle slash][item=ward][item=contuse][item=enfeeble][item=contaminate][item=envenom][item=might fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=clobber][item=guard][item=sap][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=health potion] x15 Door 3: @glibcrayon taking your chances on the knob, you open the door. More ropes and tangles wait inside for you to push through. It is not until you begin wondering if this was all some cruel joke that your hand reaches through them to push more aside and you finally feel open air. Pushing into the space you see a spiral dragon who has tied herself in knots out of frustration along with her meager and assorted hoard which she could not seem to get out of this room. Her purple eyes brighten upon seeing you and she introduces herself as Spider. With your help to untie her, she would very much like to leave with you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74960151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749602/74960151_350.png[/img][/url] [Item=southmarsh podid][item=spidered seat][item=whisper][item=date plumed headdress][item=vista: conjurer's hat] [item=black pawn] x10 [item=black knight] x10 [item=black bishop] x10 [Item=rolling scarab] x50 [item=blackwing croaker leg] x50 @HelheimValkyr, @arsonrats, @glibcrayon as you all gather your rewards, a need for sleep overcomes you. No manner of fighting can resist it. As your eyes close, you feel at peace. When they open once more, you are safely home with your new treasures awaiting neatly beside you. [This was exciting! I wanted to be a bit extra generous to celebrate my first time hosting. Hope you all enjoyed! Because I am sending so many things I ask that you be patient with me, it may take a moment to organize everything but they will be on their way shortly!]
Door 1: @HelheimValkyr her paw sinks deep into the muck and she begins to question her decision until she grasps a firm handle. With it in her grasp, the next push makes the door give way. Just inside are trees and swamp lands along with a whole host of mire creatures like she has never seen before! They seem very happy to leave with her and to see her home, though they may need baths first...

Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Poisonous Toridae Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Ink Ant Acid Ant Silt Wolf Swamp Wolf Armored Colony Fungal Garden Whisper Marsh Kelpie Vilevenom Kelpie

Door 2: @arsonrats At first the door is heavy and seems unable to be budged, but persistence and strength of both body and will have it giving way. As it pushes inward, warm air and dust escape through the widening crack. Once it is wide enough to slip inside, it reveals a room like a long forgotten temple. Cracks in the ceiling allow beams of light to fall upon worn pedestals and each holds a peculiar stone. Drawing closer, it becomes clear these are battle stones. Collecting them, you also find a crate of discarded potions to claim as well. Valuable resources that will aid greatly in any battles to come.

Scratch Meditate Shock Bolt Dark Bolt Leaf Bolt Jungle Slash Ward Contuse Enfeeble Contaminate Envenom Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Clobber Guard Sap Shale Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Health Potion x15

Door 3: @glibcrayon taking your chances on the knob, you open the door. More ropes and tangles wait inside for you to push through. It is not until you begin wondering if this was all some cruel joke that your hand reaches through them to push more aside and you finally feel open air. Pushing into the space you see a spiral dragon who has tied herself in knots out of frustration along with her meager and assorted hoard which she could not seem to get out of this room. Her purple eyes brighten upon seeing you and she introduces herself as Spider. With your help to untie her, she would very much like to leave with you.

74960151_350.png
Southmarsh Podid Spidered Seat Whisper Date Plumed Headdress Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Black Pawn x10 Black Knight x10 Black Bishop x10
Rolling Scarab x50 Blackwing Croaker Leg x50

@HelheimValkyr, @arsonrats, @glibcrayon as you all gather your rewards, a need for sleep overcomes you. No manner of fighting can resist it. As your eyes close, you feel at peace. When they open once more, you are safely home with your new treasures awaiting neatly beside you.

[This was exciting! I wanted to be a bit extra generous to celebrate my first time hosting. Hope you all enjoyed! Because I am sending so many things I ask that you be patient with me, it may take a moment to organize everything but they will be on their way shortly!]
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
(bumping!)
(bumping!)
@glibcrayon Please post your doors! (Not to minimod, I just noticed that it's been around 36 hours and the limit is 24 hours [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@glibcrayon

Please post your doors! (Not to minimod, I just noticed that it's been around 36 hours and the limit is 24 hours )
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
The dragon has not been claimed from CR, the other prizes were sent via message.

@Julzzz I am pinging just to draw attention. As the limit has been more than passed I will be cancelling the CR. If someone here would like to claim Spider for free as a forever home you may message me within the next 24 hours before I simply reclaim her and train her for sale or exalting. (This is not an offer related to the game, just a one time offer to everyone left waiting here)

Since no action has been taken thusfar, I will post some new doors. Being fully transparent they will not be stingy but will contain far less than my last 3 doors since I am rehosting for the benefit of the players.

Hopefully I am not stepping on any toes, without further ado let's put this behind us and return to the game. [New doors to come so this can be deleted or edited if required]
The dragon has not been claimed from CR, the other prizes were sent via message.

@Julzzz I am pinging just to draw attention. As the limit has been more than passed I will be cancelling the CR. If someone here would like to claim Spider for free as a forever home you may message me within the next 24 hours before I simply reclaim her and train her for sale or exalting. (This is not an offer related to the game, just a one time offer to everyone left waiting here)

Since no action has been taken thusfar, I will post some new doors. Being fully transparent they will not be stingy but will contain far less than my last 3 doors since I am rehosting for the benefit of the players.

Hopefully I am not stepping on any toes, without further ado let's put this behind us and return to the game. [New doors to come so this can be deleted or edited if required]
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36