Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8184 8185 8186 8187 8188 ... 8637 8638
c!
c!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@jedinikina sending apparel ^^ [rule] Easy: [LIST=1] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as it takes to fill this tier [*]15kt [/LIST] Medium: [LIST=1] [*][item=firebug] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as it takes to fill this tier [*]35kt [/LIST] Far-fetched: [LIST=1] [*][item=tertiary gene: firefly] [*]100kt [*][item=eliminate] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as possible [*]30 minutes grinding in Waterway with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops [*]30 minutes grinding in Redrock Cove with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops [*]A dragon from my wishlist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73434334]here[/url]: (Please scroll all the way down and PM me first!) [/LIST]
@jedinikina sending apparel ^^
Easy:
  1. Fanned Cockroach as many as it takes to fill this tier
  2. 15kt

Medium:
  1. Firebug
  2. Fanned Cockroach as many as it takes to fill this tier
  3. 35kt

Far-fetched:
  1. Tertiary Gene: Firefly
  2. 100kt
  3. Eliminate
  4. Fanned Cockroach as many as possible
  5. 30 minutes grinding in Waterway with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops
  6. 30 minutes grinding in Redrock Cove with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops
  7. A dragon from my wishlist here: (Please scroll all the way down and PM me first!)
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan Sending [item = firebug] ----- e. Baldwin mats adding to the max of this level e. Maximum treasure or gems for this level m. Baldwin mats adding to the max of this level m. Maximum treasure or gems for this level h. a level 25 dragon (idc as long as it is level 25 and good a coli.) h. A wishlist gene h. 100kt/100g [s]As you can tell, I really didn't put much thought into this I kinda wanted to give the firebug away everything I want is too expensive :')[/s]
@BurittoKimasan
Sending Firebug

e. Baldwin mats adding to the max of this level
e. Maximum treasure or gems for this level

m. Baldwin mats adding to the max of this level
m. Maximum treasure or gems for this level

h. a level 25 dragon (idc as long as it is level 25 and good a coli.)
h. A wishlist gene
h. 100kt/100g

As you can tell, I really didn't put much thought into this I kinda wanted to give the firebug away everything I want is too expensive :')
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
claim @Aetherskyes : sending baldwin mat ^^ [b][color=green]Easy Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 3 x [item=Purple Ooze] 2 ) 4 x [item=Purple Goo] 3 ) 1 x [item=Purple Sludge] 4 ) A mix of element of my easy wishes for a total of about 20g ♥ <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥ [b][color=orange]Medium Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 45G 2 ) 7 random fooder ( adult and / or child it does not matter but they must [b]not[/b] have a hibernal den waiting ) <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥ [b][color=red]Hard Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 1 random egg 2 ) 100G + 3 ) [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] for my OC Fandragon 4 ) One item of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41383406]" Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist[/url] ( at the bottom of the list )
claim @Aetherskyes : sending baldwin mat ^^

Easy Wishlist :

1 ) 3 x Purple Ooze
2 ) 4 x Purple Goo
3 ) 1 x Purple Sludge
4 ) A mix of element of my easy wishes for a total of about 20g ♥

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥

Medium Wishlist :

1 ) 45G
2 ) 7 random fooder ( adult and / or child it does not matter but they must not have a hibernal den waiting )

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥

Hard Wishlist :

1 ) 1 random egg
2 ) 100G +
3 ) Frigid Fugitive Shackles for my OC Fandragon
4 ) One item of my " Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist ( at the bottom of the list )

F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Zoruna
I'll send you the fodder dragons!

1. As much treasure for easy
2. Train one or two dragons to level 10 (they are all level 2)

3. As much treasure for medium
4. Train four of my dragons to level 10 (they are all on level 1)

5. As much treasure for a hard wish
6. 2 level 25 dragons for me to exalt <3

This is my first time wishing here sorry if it's wrong
@Zoruna
I'll send you the fodder dragons!

1. As much treasure for easy
2. Train one or two dragons to level 10 (they are all level 2)

3. As much treasure for medium
4. Train four of my dragons to level 10 (they are all on level 1)

5. As much treasure for a hard wish
6. 2 level 25 dragons for me to exalt <3

This is my first time wishing here sorry if it's wrong
RYeGELy.png
rYJiWLK.png RYeGELy.png
@Willowaves sending 15kt

I'd like anything from my wishlist as long as it 20g+

(You might also want to change the easy wish. Training 3 dragons to lvl 10 should be a hard wish ^^)
@Willowaves sending 15kt

I'd like anything from my wishlist as long as it 20g+

(You might also want to change the easy wish. Training 3 dragons to lvl 10 should be a hard wish ^^)
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
c!
c!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@invaliduser232 sending Apparel ^^ [rule] Easy: [LIST=1] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as it takes to fill this tier [*]15kt [/LIST] Medium: [LIST=1] [*][item=firebug] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as it takes to fill this tier [*]35kt [/LIST] Far-fetched: [LIST=1] [*][item=tertiary gene: firefly] [*]100kt [*][item=eliminate] [*][item=fanned cockroach] as many as possible [*]30 minutes grinding in Waterway with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops [*]30 minutes grinding in Redrock Cove with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops [*]A dragon from my wishlist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73434334]here[/url]: (Please scroll all the way down and PM me first!) [/LIST]
@invaliduser232 sending Apparel ^^
Easy:
  1. Fanned Cockroach as many as it takes to fill this tier
  2. 15kt

Medium:
  1. Firebug
  2. Fanned Cockroach as many as it takes to fill this tier
  3. 35kt

Far-fetched:
  1. Tertiary Gene: Firefly
  2. 100kt
  3. Eliminate
  4. Fanned Cockroach as many as possible
  5. 30 minutes grinding in Waterway with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops
  6. 30 minutes grinding in Redrock Cove with a good team (at least 1 eliminate), send all drops
  7. A dragon from my wishlist here: (Please scroll all the way down and PM me first!)
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
bump ^^
bump ^^
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
[font=Herculanum]@BurittoKimasan Sending treasure [font=Papyrus]Easy: [emoji=primary gene size=1] 20,000 treasure 20 gems (both are majorly preferred) Medium: [emoji=secondary gene size=1] 45,000 treasure 45 gems (both are majorly preferred) Hard:[emoji=tertiary gene size=1] 100-150 gems 100,000-120,000 treasure Any amount of Noc eggs that fit 400g/400,000 (I will be needing these urgently)
@BurittoKimasan
Sending treasure
Easy:
20,000 treasure
20 gems
(both are majorly preferred)

Medium:
45,000 treasure
45 gems
(both are majorly preferred)

Hard:
100-150 gems
100,000-120,000 treasure
Any amount of Noc eggs that fit 400g/400,000 (I will be needing these urgently)
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
1 2 ... 8184 8185 8186 8187 8188 ... 8637 8638