Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehat Art Shop [Gem/USD]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94
Hi there, if you still have gem slots open, I'm interested. I also have one Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown if you're still looking for pieces? Unless you're just looking for crates. Either way, let me know if you want that as partial payment?

- style art: Headshot
- payment: Gems (and possibly that apparel, otherwise straight gems)
- reff: This guy here
Hi there, if you still have gem slots open, I'm interested. I also have one Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown if you're still looking for pieces? Unless you're just looking for crates. Either way, let me know if you want that as partial payment?

- style art: Headshot
- payment: Gems (and possibly that apparel, otherwise straight gems)
- reff: This guy here
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie hello.! Im sorry but im currently only looking for crate for onyx. ><
And dont worry about the slot since i just open again the shop after forever. X'D

You can send the payment now, im still on my way home and i'll doing your order after lilmonster's order. :3
@glitchedghostie hello.! Im sorry but im currently only looking for crate for onyx. ><
And dont worry about the slot since i just open again the shop after forever. X'D

You can send the payment now, im still on my way home and i'll doing your order after lilmonster's order. :3

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir No problem at all, wouldn't know if I didn't ask ^^ CR is on the way :D
@Plouvoir No problem at all, wouldn't know if I didn't ask ^^ CR is on the way :D
yIbM2bU.gif
style art: Headshot
- payment: gems
- reff: here you go!

Out of curiosity, would I be able to make a secondary order for another headshot for a different character? If not, just this one please! ^-^
- reff: here you go!

Out of curiosity, would I be able to make a secondary order for another headshot for a different character? If not, just this one please! ^-^
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707 hello, and ofc you can. Im not limiting any order for this round so feel free to ask more than one order if you wish for. :3
@Boop707 hello, and ofc you can. Im not limiting any order for this round so feel free to ask more than one order if you wish for. :3

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@plouvoir

Greetings, I was directed over here by someone I know since I am looking to get a commission done since I've been saving up treasure and gems. However I have ae few questions before I lock anything in if that isn't an issue. If not, here are my questions listed blow.

- For a headshot in particular that I am interested in, the price is 550kt, currently I am at around 500kt, would I be able to pay out the rest of the balance in gems? Since I've got 100 gems so I have more than enough to make up the difference.

- How detailed of a reference do you need of my character? I have a picture I drew of her that should suffice hopefully for a headshot, however I'm not sure how detailed and the like you would like the reference to be, or if I can just give any further explanation or detail to help fill in any little gaps that you may find. The image linked here. https://i.imgur.com/NGNE99p.png (If a certain person in a D&D group I am in is looking at this I'd rather them not look because spoilers.)

Other than that those are mainly the two big questions I had at the top of my head, I hope it isn't too big of an issue to answer these questions I had regarding a commission. But I appreciate it either way.

@plouvoir

Greetings, I was directed over here by someone I know since I am looking to get a commission done since I've been saving up treasure and gems. However I have ae few questions before I lock anything in if that isn't an issue. If not, here are my questions listed blow.

- For a headshot in particular that I am interested in, the price is 550kt, currently I am at around 500kt, would I be able to pay out the rest of the balance in gems? Since I've got 100 gems so I have more than enough to make up the difference.

- How detailed of a reference do you need of my character? I have a picture I drew of her that should suffice hopefully for a headshot, however I'm not sure how detailed and the like you would like the reference to be, or if I can just give any further explanation or detail to help fill in any little gaps that you may find. The image linked here. https://i.imgur.com/NGNE99p.png (If a certain person in a D&D group I am in is looking at this I'd rather them not look because spoilers.)

Other than that those are mainly the two big questions I had at the top of my head, I hope it isn't too big of an issue to answer these questions I had regarding a commission. But I appreciate it either way.

Thank you very much! :D Here's the second order then! I'll send the pay in just a moment <3

- reff: here's the second one! Just the blue version please <3
Thank you very much! :D Here's the second order then! I'll send the pay in just a moment <3

- reff: here's the second one! Just the blue version please <3
rE6JzVU.png
Hello!! May I PM you my order details? I'm interested in a headshot (maybe two) for gems!
Hello!! May I PM you my order details? I'm interested in a headshot (maybe two) for gems!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
- style art: Adopt Baby
- payment: Gems
- reff: https://toyhou.se/2352314.alphonse/gallery#8198199
- pose: N/A
- etc: Thank you!

- reff: https://toyhou.se/3028675.hailu/gallery#10479041
- reff: https://toyhou.se/2352314.alphonse/gallery#8198199

- reff: https://toyhou.se/3028675.hailu/gallery#10479041
@LTColonelMonty hello! happy to see you here. :D
regarding your question for the first one, i am fine with the mixed currency but if you dont want to confuse with the ratio, you can exchange them with treasure first before payed it to me.
and for the second one, your sample is good enough for me to finished your order. so dont worry about it. :3

also do you want me to send your finished order by pm instead posted here? since you want it to be secretive.

@Boop707 gotcha! thankyou for your order xD

@aeons sure! feel free to send me the pm :3
@LTColonelMonty hello! happy to see you here. :D
regarding your question for the first one, i am fine with the mixed currency but if you dont want to confuse with the ratio, you can exchange them with treasure first before payed it to me.
and for the second one, your sample is good enough for me to finished your order. so dont worry about it. :3

also do you want me to send your finished order by pm instead posted here? since you want it to be secretive.

@Boop707 gotcha! thankyou for your order xD

@aeons sure! feel free to send me the pm :3

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94