Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Sprite For Sale/Trade
Hello! I have a few gene projects that I would like to complete and a bunch of holiday skins and apparel that I missed while taking a break from FR, so I'm looking to sell or trade away my Nature Sprite! You can find it attached to Nelos here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50595106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505952/50595106_350.png[/img][/url] I would prefer gems (~2500g) but I'll take a mixed payment of gems with treasure and any of the following items: Skins/Accents wishlist: Purify the Soul, Oroscopo, Plague Carcass, Plaguespreader, Shepherd of Affliction, Vermin, Fae Decay, Flaming Wraith, Breeze Ribbon, Dullahan, Slimemother, Curse of Thorns, Onyx Idol, Lingered Too Long, Vanishing Act, Unfettered, Ruins Protector, Forest Traveler, Melted, Eye of the Swarm Apparel wishlist: Daybreak Decorations, Current Caller Raiment, Lustrous Mantle, Nurtured Cluster, Trailing Storm, Incense Mantle, Bewitching Bangles, Fossil Facsimile Gene wishlist: Metallic (Banescale), Trail (Banescale), Veilspun Breedchange, Wasp (Veilspun), Blend (Veilspun), Branches (Veilspun) Familiar Wishlist: Almost all 2020 & 2021 holiday familiars Thanks for looking!
Hello! I have a few gene projects that I would like to complete and a bunch of holiday skins and apparel that I missed while taking a break from FR, so I'm looking to sell or trade away my Nature Sprite! You can find it attached to Nelos here:

50595106_350.png

I would prefer gems (~2500g) but I'll take a mixed payment of gems with treasure and any of the following items:

Skins/Accents wishlist: Purify the Soul, Oroscopo, Plague Carcass, Plaguespreader, Shepherd of Affliction, Vermin, Fae Decay, Flaming Wraith, Breeze Ribbon, Dullahan, Slimemother, Curse of Thorns, Onyx Idol, Lingered Too Long, Vanishing Act, Unfettered, Ruins Protector, Forest Traveler, Melted, Eye of the Swarm

Apparel wishlist: Daybreak Decorations, Current Caller Raiment, Lustrous Mantle, Nurtured Cluster, Trailing Storm, Incense Mantle, Bewitching Bangles, Fossil Facsimile

Gene wishlist: Metallic (Banescale), Trail (Banescale), Veilspun Breedchange, Wasp (Veilspun), Blend (Veilspun), Branches (Veilspun)

Familiar Wishlist: Almost all 2020 & 2021 holiday familiars

Thanks for looking!
SYU4QRx.png
bump!
bump!
SYU4QRx.png
@henriettabiggle

Id have an offer, I can do: Current Caller Raiment, Lustrous Mantle, Nurtured Cluster, Trailing Storm, Incense Mantle, Bewitching Bangles and Fossil Facsimile apparels

worth about 455g

Shattered plain guardian, Cancer, Leo, virgo, scropio, sagitarus, aquarius and pisces familiars

worth about 685g

455g + 685g = 1140g

so 1140 gems in items and 1360g pure for the sprite totaling 2500g! would that work for you?
@henriettabiggle

Id have an offer, I can do: Current Caller Raiment, Lustrous Mantle, Nurtured Cluster, Trailing Storm, Incense Mantle, Bewitching Bangles and Fossil Facsimile apparels

worth about 455g

Shattered plain guardian, Cancer, Leo, virgo, scropio, sagitarus, aquarius and pisces familiars

worth about 685g

455g + 685g = 1140g

so 1140 gems in items and 1360g pure for the sprite totaling 2500g! would that work for you?
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif