Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2021 SSE Giveaway! [Done!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Argante Ooh I won ^^
1. Electric Buggaloo
2. By the Pricking of My Thumb
@Argante Ooh I won ^^
1. Electric Buggaloo
2. By the Pricking of My Thumb
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@TheBlueOne pinged the wrong person, I'm sorry!! Please edit your post with the right username or Argante won't see it 0:'
@TheBlueOne pinged the wrong person, I'm sorry!! Please edit your post with the right username or Argante won't see it 0:'
caFoWIg.png
@Argante
Almost missed this entirely *o* Thank you!

1. Supercharged (22)
2. Is That a Chicken (100)
3. Somewhere, Over the Rainbow (55)
@Argante
Almost missed this entirely *o* Thank you!

1. Supercharged (22)
2. Is That a Chicken (100)
3. Somewhere, Over the Rainbow (55)
signature.png
@Argante

Posting this just in case the edited ping did not work. Please look at my previous post, thank you!
@Argante

Posting this just in case the edited ping did not work. Please look at my previous post, thank you!
tumblr_nbexpjKY571qk9eg1o1_500.gif
@chuchus900 @theAbby @condonzack

A courtesy reping. You have until January 9th, 19:38:28 to post your selections.

You may see your placement and additional details here.

@TheBlueOne

No worries! <3
@chuchus900 @theAbby @condonzack

A courtesy reping. You have until January 9th, 19:38:28 to post your selections.

You may see your placement and additional details here.

@TheBlueOne

No worries! <3
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Atgante
1. 39 Conflict
2. 25 lord of shades
3. 36 electric boogaloo
4. 37 internal strength
5. 35 ...Sure

sorry for the delay
@Atgante
1. 39 Conflict
2. 25 lord of shades
3. 36 electric boogaloo
4. 37 internal strength
5. 35 ...Sure

sorry for the delay
@Argante
1 - 38 in c minor
2 - 68 Ethereal Paragon
3 - 76 gift wrapped
4 - 69 red Cardinal
@Argante
1 - 38 in c minor
2 - 68 Ethereal Paragon
3 - 76 gift wrapped
4 - 69 red Cardinal
4mPQpJQ.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910326523431628830/912862906176127006/Dove_SS_2021_Giveaway_Banner_Main_alt.png[/img][/center] Thank you all for taking part in the 2021 Secret Santa! [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] [*]Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes. [*]Winners will have [b]48 hours[/b] to respond. After that, your place will be forfeit. However, there is still a chance that you can be drawn again later! [*]Each participant is eligible to win once. [*]You may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize. [*]Winners, please list [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3077095/1#post_49582207]the prizes[/url] you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [*]For ease, remaining prizes have also been condensed under the winners list. [*]Please ping @Argante when you do so. [*]There are two prize posts, one with items and one with UMAs. Make sure to look over both of them! [*]Claimed prizes have had their images removed and have been renamed to "Claimed!" A list of their contents has been left for record-keeping. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2UBPah.png[/img] [/center] Congratulations to our eighth round of winners! [LIST=1] [*]@Cherryfleck [*]@Stormytehcat11 [*]@EldenRing [*]@Snek [*]@Triforces [*]@Sharanay [*]@AbsoluteRadiance [*]@dragonsrus92 [*]@TeenyTK [*]@Kadaj [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2UBPah.png[/img] [quote=26. Searching Waves][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Ocean Blue Chest] [i]fathomsearch halo, ocean blue chest[/i][/quote] [quote=28. Contagion][item=Contaminated Halo][skin=1996] [i]contaminated halo, skin: pestarzt (#1996)[/i][/quote] [quote=29. Sprouting][item=Springly Sprouts Chest] [i]springly sprouts chest[/i][/quote] [quote=37. Internal Strength][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Internal Energies Chest] [i]spirit of the arcane, vista: arcanist, internal energies chest[/i][/quote] [quote=40. & Roll the Dice][item=Scene: Remembrance][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [i]scene: remembrance, vial of scattersight x5, rusted treasure chest x50[/i][/quote] [quote=41. Fishing Pals][item=Driftwood Baron][item=Hippojay] [i]driftwood baron, hippojay[/i][/quote] [quote=46. Frozen Arms][item=Frigid Armband][item=Victor's Weapons] [i]Frigid Armband, Victor's Weapons[/i][/quote] [quote=47. Flowers Drifting Slowly][item=Sakura Flowerfall][skin=26142][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [i]sakura flowerfall, accent: triple happiness (#26142), black tulip flowerfall[/i][/quote] [quote=48. A Rose by Any Other Name][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Earthen Masque][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Sunrise Hibiscus] [i]dew laden white rose, blushing pink rose, earthen masque, heatherbed lily, sunrise hibiscus[/i][/quote] [quote=50. Through the Flowers][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Ethereal Entourage] [i]black tulip flowerfall, ethereal entourage[/i][/quote] [quote=51. I Would Never][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar][item=Vial of Naivety][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette] [i]primary gene: jaguar, vial of naivety, secondary gene: rosette[/i][/quote] [quote=55. Somewhere, Over the Rainbow][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Starwood Veil][item=Rainbow Starsilk Earrings][item=Rainbow Starsilk Circlet][item=Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes] [i]irregular nekomata, starwood veil, rainbow starsilk earrings, rainbow starsilk circlet, rainbow starsilk wingdrapes[/i][/quote] [quote=57. Starwood Bride][skin=6228] [i]accent: starwood bride (#6228)[/i][/quote] [quote=62. Christmas-Flake][skin=15374] [i]accent: christmas-flake (#15374)[/i][/quote] [quote=64. Shiromuku Coatl F][skin=17042] [i]accent: shiromuku coatl f (#17042)[/i][/quote] [quote=66. Patchy Pearl][skin=18230] [i]accent: patchy pearl (#18230)[/i][/quote] [quote=69. Red Cardinal][skin=20985] [i]accent: red cardinal (#20985)[/i][/quote] [quote=74. Fair Dragon of Nature][skin=22930] [i]accent: fair dragon of nature (#22930)[/i][/quote] [quote=76. Gift Wrapped][skin=24961] [i]accent: gift wrapped (#24961)[/i][/quote] [quote=81. Abyss Gate][skin=29398] [i]accent: abyss gate (#29398)[/i][/quote] [quote=87. SS-Postlude-Rose][skin=31730] [i]accent: ss-postlude-rose (#31730)[/i][/quote] [quote=88. SS- North Wind][skin=31672] [i]accent: ss- north wind (#31672)[/i][/quote][/center]
Dove_SS_2021_Giveaway_Banner_Main_alt.png

Thank you all for taking part in the 2021 Secret Santa!

• Drawings will be done using Random.org
  • Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes.
  • Winners will have 48 hours to respond. After that, your place will be forfeit. However, there is still a chance that you can be drawn again later!
  • Each participant is eligible to win once.
  • You may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize.
  • Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
  • For ease, remaining prizes have also been condensed under the winners list.
  • Please ping @Argante when you do so.
  • There are two prize posts, one with items and one with UMAs. Make sure to look over both of them!
  • Claimed prizes have had their images removed and have been renamed to "Claimed!" A list of their contents has been left for record-keeping.
M2UBPah.png
Congratulations to our eighth round of winners!
  1. @Cherryfleck
  2. @Stormytehcat11
  3. @EldenRing
  4. @Snek
  5. @Triforces
  6. @Sharanay
  7. @AbsoluteRadiance
  8. @dragonsrus92
  9. @TeenyTK
  10. @Kadaj
M2UBPah.png

26. Searching Waves wrote:
Fathomsearch Halo Ocean Blue Chest
fathomsearch halo, ocean blue chest
28. Contagion wrote:
Contaminated Halo
contaminated halo, skin: pestarzt (#1996)
29. Sprouting wrote:
Springly Sprouts Chest
springly sprouts chest
37. Internal Strength wrote:
Spirit of the Arcane Vista: Arcanist Internal Energies Chest
spirit of the arcane, vista: arcanist, internal energies chest
40. & Roll the Dice wrote:
Scene: Remembrance Vial of Scattersight Rusted Treasure Chest
scene: remembrance, vial of scattersight x5, rusted treasure chest x50
41. Fishing Pals wrote:
Driftwood Baron Hippojay
driftwood baron, hippojay
46. Frozen Arms wrote:
Frigid Armband Victor's Weapons
Frigid Armband, Victor's Weapons
47. Flowers Drifting Slowly wrote:
Sakura Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall
sakura flowerfall, accent: triple happiness (#26142), black tulip flowerfall
48. A Rose by Any Other Name wrote:
Dew Laden White Rose Blushing Pink Rose Earthen Masque Heatherbed Lily Sunrise Hibiscus
dew laden white rose, blushing pink rose, earthen masque, heatherbed lily, sunrise hibiscus
50. Through the Flowers wrote:
Black Tulip Flowerfall Ethereal Entourage
black tulip flowerfall, ethereal entourage
51. I Would Never wrote:
Primary Gene: Jaguar Vial of Naivety Secondary Gene: Rosette
primary gene: jaguar, vial of naivety, secondary gene: rosette
55. Somewhere, Over the Rainbow wrote:
Irregular Nekomata Starwood Veil Rainbow Starsilk Earrings Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes
irregular nekomata, starwood veil, rainbow starsilk earrings, rainbow starsilk circlet, rainbow starsilk wingdrapes
57. Starwood Bride wrote:

accent: starwood bride (#6228)
62. Christmas-Flake wrote:

accent: christmas-flake (#15374)
64. Shiromuku Coatl F wrote:

accent: shiromuku coatl f (#17042)
66. Patchy Pearl wrote:

accent: patchy pearl (#18230)
69. Red Cardinal wrote:

accent: red cardinal (#20985)
74. Fair Dragon of Nature wrote:

accent: fair dragon of nature (#22930)
76. Gift Wrapped wrote:

accent: gift wrapped (#24961)
81. Abyss Gate wrote:

accent: abyss gate (#29398)
87. SS-Postlude-Rose wrote:

accent: ss-postlude-rose (#31730)
88. SS- North Wind wrote:

accent: ss- north wind (#31672)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@argante

oh wow i won, i never have luck with drawings x'D

1 - 54 throught the flowers is icing
2 - 50 through the flowers
3 - 49 a gift of fae
4 - 51 i would never
5 - 55 somewhere, over the rainbow
6 - 64 shiromuku coatl f
7 - 81 abyss gate
8 - 59 cosmic wings
9 - 68 ethereal paragon
10 - ss- north wind