Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
@arsonrats

Door 2 please! (Love the username by the way XD)
@arsonrats

Door 2 please! (Love the username by the way XD)
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@arsonrats I would love door 1!
@arsonrats I would love door 1!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
@arsonrats May I please take door 3? Love that dark imagery!
@arsonrats May I please take door 3? Love that dark imagery!
@maebell16 you examine the constellations, reaching out your hand to trace them, but the door swings open gently the second you touch it. Its a room, the walls are purple-blue and [i]covered [/i]in moving constellations and planets. Its slightly dizzying, but beautiful. You walk around the room, watching in wonder as two of the planets collide, lighting up the room for a brief second. After an indeterminable amount of time you find your focus increasingly drawn to the middle of the room, where a dome resting on a table resides. You walk towards it. You reach your hand out to press the top of it where a seam lies, and the whole dome unfolds beneath your fingers, and the ceiling unfolds in the same manner, revealing the actual night sky. The light from the moon shines directly onto the now open dome, revealing: [item=Mischievous Magnifier][skin=41616] @miere you push the door open and walk into a forest. The air is crisp and fresh, you can see stars peaking through the clouds, and the moon is shining bright. The leaves crunch beneath your feet as you walk closer to the flickering glow in the middle of a clearing ahead of you. You round the corner, and find the source of the light - a campfire. Someone has had a camp here, there's a bettered old tent and lanterns, and- is that paper, pinned to the tent?? You move closer to investigate. "A SAFE SPACE. HERES A PLACE TO REST, FOR ANY WEARY TRAVELLERS. WE HAVE LEFT YOU SUPPLIES, AND OUR GUIDE THROUGH THESE WOODS. GOOD LUCK" you feel air on your neck, and you turn around, jumping back slightly at the dragon. He looks exactly like the sky, and bumps your arm, pushing you into the tent where you find: [item=Steel Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Lucky Woodtreads][item=Scout's Hat][item=Woodland Vest][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Flamerest Embers]x1[item=Bittercrisp Apples]x5 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74091851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740919/74091851_350.png[/img][/url] (note that the last 2 items were not included in the 20g total, theyre just there for lore) @helheimvalkyr you cant stop yourself from looking at the door, it consumes your vision. Its so black you think it probably shouldn't be allowed to exist, you cant see any details of the door. Its a rectangular hole in the matter of the universe. The longer you look at it the more sick you feel, but... something like excitement pools deep in your stomach. Your body moves closer and closer, with no real input from your brain. Before you know it your nose it centimetres away, your entire field of vision is this deep deep black. You have to touch it. You have to. You reach a hand out, enthralled, and make contact. The door simply melts away, you're falling. Its pitch black, and for a horrible disorienting few seconds you don't know whether you're falling or flying, or whether you're not moving at all. You blink your eyes open suddenly, finding yourself lying on the floor in a black walled room, lit up slightly by a purple glow emanating from the middle of the floor. You take a few deep breaths. The spell has worn off now, the all consuming need to see what lay beyond the 'door' and now you feel sick at what you have done. Something, maybe instinct, maybe the magic you can feel this place has been seeped in, pulls you towards the glow. You examine the floor, the same unnatural curiosity taking hold as you try and work out the source. You run your fingertips along the ground and- there it is. A catch. You prise at it with your fingernails, the pain irrelevant as the glow gets stronger. You finally succeed, the panel comes flying off, revealing [item=Obsidian Roundhorn][item=Florid Cane][item=Somber Spirit][item=Bottled Bones]x1 [item=Sparrow Skull]x10 (again smaller items are just for lore) ANYWAYS i had SO much fun with this so i hope you guys enjoy the gifts :))
@maebell16 you examine the constellations, reaching out your hand to trace them, but the door swings open gently the second you touch it. Its a room, the walls are purple-blue and covered in moving constellations and planets. Its slightly dizzying, but beautiful. You walk around the room, watching in wonder as two of the planets collide, lighting up the room for a brief second. After an indeterminable amount of time you find your focus increasingly drawn to the middle of the room, where a dome resting on a table resides.

You walk towards it. You reach your hand out to press the top of it where a seam lies, and the whole dome unfolds beneath your fingers, and the ceiling unfolds in the same manner, revealing the actual night sky. The light from the moon shines directly onto the now open dome, revealing:

Mischievous Magnifier

@miere you push the door open and walk into a forest. The air is crisp and fresh, you can see stars peaking through the clouds, and the moon is shining bright. The leaves crunch beneath your feet as you walk closer to the flickering glow in the middle of a clearing ahead of you.

You round the corner, and find the source of the light - a campfire. Someone has had a camp here, there's a bettered old tent and lanterns, and- is that paper, pinned to the tent?? You move closer to investigate.

"A SAFE SPACE.
HERES A PLACE TO REST, FOR ANY WEARY TRAVELLERS.
WE HAVE LEFT YOU SUPPLIES, AND OUR GUIDE THROUGH
THESE WOODS.
GOOD LUCK"

you feel air on your neck, and you turn around, jumping back slightly at the dragon. He looks exactly like the sky, and bumps your arm, pushing you into the tent where you find:

Steel Steampunk Wing Armor Lucky Woodtreads Scout's Hat Woodland Vest Smoke Gyre Flamerest Embers x1 Bittercrisp Apples x5

74091851_350.png
(note that the last 2 items were not included in the 20g total, theyre just there for lore)

@helheimvalkyr you cant stop yourself from looking at the door, it consumes your vision. Its so black you think it probably shouldn't be allowed to exist, you cant see any details of the door. Its a rectangular hole in the matter of the universe. The longer you look at it the more sick you feel, but... something like excitement pools deep in your stomach. Your body moves closer and closer, with no real input from your brain. Before you know it your nose it centimetres away, your entire field of vision is this deep deep black. You have to touch it. You have to.

You reach a hand out, enthralled, and make contact. The door simply melts away, you're falling. Its pitch black, and for a horrible disorienting few seconds you don't know whether you're falling or flying, or whether you're not moving at all.

You blink your eyes open suddenly, finding yourself lying on the floor in a black walled room, lit up slightly by a purple glow emanating from the middle of the floor. You take a few deep breaths. The spell has worn off now, the all consuming need to see what lay beyond the 'door' and now you feel sick at what you have done.

Something, maybe instinct, maybe the magic you can feel this place has been seeped in, pulls you towards the glow. You examine the floor, the same unnatural curiosity taking hold as you try and work out the source. You run your fingertips along the ground and- there it is. A catch. You prise at it with your fingernails, the pain irrelevant as the glow gets stronger. You finally succeed, the panel comes flying off, revealing

Obsidian Roundhorn Florid Cane Somber Spirit Bottled Bones x1 Sparrow Skull x10

(again smaller items are just for lore)

ANYWAYS i had SO much fun with this so i hope you guys enjoy the gifts :))
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Before you stand three doors, each inscribed with a rune. Door 1: [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Door 2: [emoji=earth rune size=1] Door 3: [emoji=water rune size=1]
Before you stand three doors, each inscribed with a rune.

Door 1:

Door 2:

Door 3:
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere door 2 please!
@Miere door 2 please!
49164849153_23efd27f17.jpg
@Miere door 1?
@Miere door 1?
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
@Miere
Door 3, please.
@Miere
Door 3, please.
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
[center]@TidbitKit Behind the door was a small contraptions that looked to be more for fashion than anything else. Maybe you could find a use for it though. [item=Fossil Facsimile][item=Bronze Steampunk Wing Armor] ------------ @labhazard As you open the door, you're immediately covered in ichor. Thankfully a nymph is nearby and helps you clean off. Before you know it, you're clean and can see the nymph clearly. Well, as clearly as you can while it has a mask on. [item=Ichor Nymph][item=Paper Nocturne Masque] ------------ @SeraCosmos A small horned dragon resides behind the door. As it comes towards you though, you can clearly see the horns aren't quite theirs. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74993233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749933/74993233_350.png[/img][/url][item=Pearl Roundhorn][/center]
@TidbitKit

Behind the door was a small contraptions that looked to be more for fashion than anything else. Maybe you could find a use for it though.

Fossil Facsimile Bronze Steampunk Wing Armor

@labhazard

As you open the door, you're immediately covered in ichor. Thankfully a nymph is nearby and helps you clean off. Before you know it, you're clean and can see the nymph clearly. Well, as clearly as you can while it has a mask on.

Ichor Nymph Paper Nocturne Masque

@SeraCosmos

A small horned dragon resides behind the door. As it comes towards you though, you can clearly see the horns aren't quite theirs.

74993233_350.png Pearl Roundhorn
yym0GF5.png
Door 1: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/1c/96/991c9681950e43f3c13ab4e707c3d654.jpg[/img] Door 2: [img]http://hildurko.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Drawing-a-MAGIC-PORTAL-by-LethalChris-Drawing.jpg[/img] Door 3: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/fa/57/56fa571d09f8ba02606fd49171b534ad.jpg[/img]
Door 1:
991c9681950e43f3c13ab4e707c3d654.jpg

Door 2:
Drawing-a-MAGIC-PORTAL-by-LethalChris-Drawing.jpg

Door 3:
56fa571d09f8ba02606fd49171b534ad.jpg
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146