Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoykey For "Fight On" In Coli
1 2
support!! i'm so glad this is a suggestion- i was too shy to suggest it myself
support!! i'm so glad this is a suggestion- i was too shy to suggest it myself
glower_shelf.png
Huge support, I use keyboard when my mouse-hand/wrist is sore or I'm using that hand to eat, I dont want to keep swapping over!

But what key? I was thinking either shift or space? they both feel natural
Huge support, I use keyboard when my mouse-hand/wrist is sore or I'm using that hand to eat, I dont want to keep swapping over!

But what key? I was thinking either shift or space? they both feel natural
so much support. can't really add anything constructive because all of the pros have already been covered by others.
so much support. can't really add anything constructive because all of the pros have already been covered by others.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Dead gods, please! Support! Everyone's said everything to be said on the subject.
Dead gods, please! Support! Everyone's said everything to be said on the subject.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
Oh my life, please please please make this a thing. It would make coli grinding so much nicer.
Oh my life, please please please make this a thing. It would make coli grinding so much nicer.
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
support, this would make a prolonged period in the coliseum a lot more bearable
support, this would make a prolonged period in the coliseum a lot more bearable
signature-crop-unscreen.gif
support, this is a really glaring oversight and i've been begging them to fix it for years now. i've seen people try and pass this off as an "anti-botting measure", but if a bot can get past the captcha consistently then it's not gonna have an issue with a simple button click. literally all this achieves is inconveniencing legitimate players (or, if they have wrist issues, making it actively painful for them to coli grind)
support, this is a really glaring oversight and i've been begging them to fix it for years now. i've seen people try and pass this off as an "anti-botting measure", but if a bot can get past the captcha consistently then it's not gonna have an issue with a simple button click. literally all this achieves is inconveniencing legitimate players (or, if they have wrist issues, making it actively painful for them to coli grind)
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Support. It is especially annoying when grinding in a low level venue, you have to keep switching between keyboard and mouse. This is especially useful for those of us with accessibility concerns, since using the mouse that often can be rough on one's wrists.
Support. It is especially annoying when grinding in a low level venue, you have to keep switching between keyboard and mouse. This is especially useful for those of us with accessibility concerns, since using the mouse that often can be rough on one's wrists.
jCVhFoZ.gif
If the worry is about botting, and I assume it is, I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to make fight on be a random key from the same area as the other keys and hitting the wrong one would take you back to main menu so as to not let you just put them all in the script.

It would still take a moment like a mouse but you'd stay on the keyboard.
If the worry is about botting, and I assume it is, I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to make fight on be a random key from the same area as the other keys and hitting the wrong one would take you back to main menu so as to not let you just put them all in the script.

[quote name="wittykitsune" date="2022-01-06 09:21:08" ] If the worry is about botting, and I assume it is, I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to make fight on be a random key from the same area as the other keys and hitting the wrong one would take you back to main menu so as to not let you just put them all in the script. It would still take a moment like a mouse but you'd stay on the keyboard. [/quote] Ohh the random key press is a good suggestion. I'd like that even more than the weird dragon-photo clicking. But anyways, def support for this!
wittykitsune wrote on 2022-01-06 09:21:08:

Ohh the random key press is a good suggestion. I'd like that even more than the weird dragon-photo clicking.

But anyways, def support for this!
eP65k0J.png
1 2