Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many times will I have to enter code
How many times will I have to pull up my email and insert the code because I logged out/closed the tab?

I really and truly DO appreciate the FR team trying to keep us from being hacked. I know they had some real trouble recently and are working hard to keep us safe.

I updated my password as suggested.

I double checked my email to make sure it's current and valid.

For security sake, I tend to sign out of everything and close my tabs when I'm not using the site/tab/email/etc. so it's not open 24-7 on a laptop.

So how long am I going to have to prove my identity with an email code when I sign on again?
How many times will I have to pull up my email and insert the code because I logged out/closed the tab?

I really and truly DO appreciate the FR team trying to keep us from being hacked. I know they had some real trouble recently and are working hard to keep us safe.

I updated my password as suggested.

I double checked my email to make sure it's current and valid.

For security sake, I tend to sign out of everything and close my tabs when I'm not using the site/tab/email/etc. so it's not open 24-7 on a laptop.

So how long am I going to have to prove my identity with an email code when I sign on again?
i believe they said they'd send a code if you're logging in from a very different IP address, so if youre not in the usual location then it'd trigger a code to be sent
i believe they said they'd send a code if you're logging in from a very different IP address, so if youre not in the usual location then it'd trigger a code to be sent
@Uyi

Thanks.
@Uyi

Thanks.
The update on the security measures says: [quote]For you, you should be aware that if it's been some time since you logged in or we see odd looking login attempts for your account, we'll email you a code before granting account access.[/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3088297/1#post_49951727 So you shouldn't have a problem if you're regularly logging in from similar locations.
The update on the security measures says:
Quote:
For you, you should be aware that if it's been some time since you logged in or we see odd looking login attempts for your account, we'll email you a code before granting account access.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3088297/1#post_49951727

So you shouldn't have a problem if you're regularly logging in from similar locations.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png