Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91
>looked up aesthetic usernames bc my old discord username got boring
>really liked it
>tweaked it slightly by adding "designs" to the end of it
>online friend referred to me by a shortened version of my username, and it felt...right to me more than my birth name
>now it's a spin off my chosen name
>looked up aesthetic usernames bc my old discord username got boring
>really liked it
>tweaked it slightly by adding "designs" to the end of it
>online friend referred to me by a shortened version of my username, and it felt...right to me more than my birth name
>now it's a spin off my chosen name
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
DOYGZxoHoQoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
[quote name="polliwog" date="2020-06-17 03:38:38" ] It's another word for tadpole! From wikipedia: The name tadpole is from Middle English taddepol, made up of the elements tadde, 'toad', and pol, 'head' (modern English poll). Similarly, pollywog / polliwog is from Middle English polwygle, made up of the same pol, 'head', and wiglen, 'to wiggle'. [/quote] your name reminds me of Wallywogs from Pikmin (basically big ol' froggos)
polliwog wrote on 2020-06-17 03:38:38:
It's another word for tadpole!

From wikipedia:
The name tadpole is from Middle English taddepol, made up of the elements tadde, 'toad', and pol, 'head' (modern English poll). Similarly, pollywog / polliwog is from Middle English polwygle, made up of the same pol, 'head', and wiglen, 'to wiggle'.
your name reminds me of Wallywogs from Pikmin (basically big ol' froggos)
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
DOYGZxoHoQoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Originally started using the name on a site my brother and I both used as a joke. This name was going to be his but I took it and he found it funny. Then when I signed up here I was like, hey I actually like orange dragons.

So my name is CitrusDragon now :3
Originally started using the name on a site my brother and I both used as a joke. This name was going to be his but I took it and he found it funny. Then when I signed up here I was like, hey I actually like orange dragons.

So my name is CitrusDragon now :3
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
Best Payday 2 heister besides Jacket. Love my boy Sokol.
Best Payday 2 heister besides Jacket. Love my boy Sokol.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
your local is just something random i thought of, calico is because my fursona is a calico cat
your local is just something random i thought of, calico is because my fursona is a calico cat
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I'm just Shadow-loyal so
Boom
It used to be Slywing, the name of my sona/book character when I was still with Windfather but Shadow happened so I switched names.
I'm just Shadow-loyal so
Boom
It used to be Slywing, the name of my sona/book character when I was still with Windfather but Shadow happened so I switched names.
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
Kirby: Triple Deluxe, chosen because I have frequently been compared to Queen Sectonia by friends and realized I've got a pretty strong connection to her anyway. My original username, Secti, is a nickname my friend group came up with for her, which in return basically became a nickname for me as well, of which I am quite fond. :3
Kirby: Triple Deluxe, chosen because I have frequently been compared to Queen Sectonia by friends and realized I've got a pretty strong connection to her anyway. My original username, Secti, is a nickname my friend group came up with for her, which in return basically became a nickname for me as well, of which I am quite fond. :3
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
shoemaker-levy 9 was a famous comet that collided with jupiter in 1994, & was the first observed collision in the solar system

i picked it because i love science, and i also find the cadence of "shoemaker-levy 9" weirdly satisfying to say out loud!
shoemaker-levy 9 was a famous comet that collided with jupiter in 1994, & was the first observed collision in the solar system

i picked it because i love science, and i also find the cadence of "shoemaker-levy 9" weirdly satisfying to say out loud!
charlie, 21, they/she Gr15mqs.png
draco and hermione ship name haha (before someone comes for me i only ship a redeemed draco with hermione. i aint having any of his blood supremacy crap)

draco and hermione ship name haha (before someone comes for me i only ship a redeemed draco with hermione. i aint having any of his blood supremacy crap)

Z2lj1wu.png
Twitter: RachelsQuill
wishlist
My Art Shop
A roleplay I used to take part in. There was this child character called Regina. She was a princess. She was also half demon. And it actually fit with the roleplay lore. Mainly because the admin made her. Anyway, every now and again, Regina would end up with haywire magic, leading to events called D-Infinities, where all roleplayers had an opportunity to become deities of chaos and do whatever. It rained elephants once. A mountain also collapsed. And did I mention the first one happened right after a demon massacre? :D
A roleplay I used to take part in. There was this child character called Regina. She was a princess. She was also half demon. And it actually fit with the roleplay lore. Mainly because the admin made her. Anyway, every now and again, Regina would end up with haywire magic, leading to events called D-Infinities, where all roleplayers had an opportunity to become deities of chaos and do whatever. It rained elephants once. A mountain also collapsed. And did I mention the first one happened right after a demon massacre? :D
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91