Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed?
1 2 3 4
I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a properly-freaky ancient, whatever it is. 2 heads would be rad, but if the Devs don't do that... valid.
I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a properly-freaky ancient, whatever it is. 2 heads would be rad, but if the Devs don't do that... valid.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Ooh yeah I almost forgot about the new ancient coming out early this year. c: I'm excited!
Ooh yeah I almost forgot about the new ancient coming out early this year. c: I'm excited!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
*waits inpaciently*
*waits inpaciently*
[quote name="Shimmersky" date="2022-01-04 10:39:48" ] I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a properly-freaky ancient, whatever it is. 2 heads would be rad, but if the Devs don't do that... valid. [/quote] I also hope its very freaky looking and strange. Don't get me wrong, I love all the ancients so far, but I am so excited to start getting the [i]weird[/i] looking dragon breeds!
Shimmersky wrote on 2022-01-04 10:39:48:

I also hope its very freaky looking and strange. Don't get me wrong, I love all the ancients so far, but I am so excited to start getting the weird looking dragon breeds!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I'm looking forward to it too! I've been wanting more unique/exciting looking ancients for a while, so I'm glad we're finally getting something that deviates from the standard dragon body plan.
I'm looking forward to it too! I've been wanting more unique/exciting looking ancients for a while, so I'm glad we're finally getting something that deviates from the standard dragon body plan.
jCVhFoZ.gif
*vibrating excitingly in soup*

A multiheaded, multilimbed plague ancient is EXACTLY what i need to start 2022 good
*vibrating excitingly in soup*

A multiheaded, multilimbed plague ancient is EXACTLY what i need to start 2022 good
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

*chanting*
Plague ancient, plague ancient, plague ancient. Gosh I need that so badly. I love everything Plague and am lowkey considering moving if I ever get the gems. But I love it here in Water so I'm very torn.

I do hope it's a Plague ancient though. Whatever it is, it looks awesome and I will have so many.
*chanting*
Plague ancient, plague ancient, plague ancient. Gosh I need that so badly. I love everything Plague and am lowkey considering moving if I ever get the gems. But I love it here in Water so I'm very torn.

I do hope it's a Plague ancient though. Whatever it is, it looks awesome and I will have so many.
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
I’m stoked bc I really prefer ancients (no apparel makes me happy)
I’m stoked bc I really prefer ancients (no apparel makes me happy)
Really hyped here! I've been waiting for the 4th ancient to add on to a collection of mine and these guys look really unique. =D

I do hope its not too soon though, a bit burned out from NotN. =)
Really hyped here! I've been waiting for the 4th ancient to add on to a collection of mine and these guys look really unique. =D

I do hope its not too soon though, a bit burned out from NotN. =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
the new ancient is the wall stopping me from finishing some projects :'3 I keep going "wait but what if this dragon looks better as the fresh new ancient" so there are some locked in stasis. not that that's anyones fault but my own, I'm just SO ready for them to come out! for now im most excited about seeing the hatchling pose, I am absolutely praying for something like this (excuse my literal mspaint drawing w/o reference, just trying to communicate the pose): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/304377776310452225/928148170259709972/unknown.png[/img] I love heads squawking at each other, please hatchling im counting on you
the new ancient is the wall stopping me from finishing some projects :'3 I keep going "wait but what if this dragon looks better as the fresh new ancient" so there are some locked in stasis. not that that's anyones fault but my own, I'm just SO ready for them to come out! for now im most excited about seeing the hatchling pose, I am absolutely praying for something like this (excuse my literal mspaint drawing w/o reference, just trying to communicate the pose):
unknown.png
I love heads squawking at each other, please hatchling im counting on you
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4