Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
I just need to convert some gems to treasure so I can buy the haunted museum vista!

I can't find many gem selling posts in the forums from recently to base my ratio on, the ratio I'm using, 1:1250, is from November of 2020 bc I don't have anything more updated. If the ratio truly went down (I've never seen gem prices go down, only up) please let me know.
I just need to convert some gems to treasure so I can buy the haunted museum vista!

I can't find many gem selling posts in the forums from recently to base my ratio on, the ratio I'm using, 1:1250, is from November of 2020 bc I don't have anything more updated. If the ratio truly went down (I've never seen gem prices go down, only up) please let me know.
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
Hey! As a gem seller I can confirm gem prices went to dirt ;v;
@nohsara
Hey! As a gem seller I can confirm gem prices went to dirt ;v;
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi huh, when did that happen? i'm wondering what caused it? so is 990-1000 the true price now?
@Mahogi huh, when did that happen? i'm wondering what caused it? so is 990-1000 the true price now?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

Yeah, when Obelisk came out, prices permanently crashed from 1300 to lower, lower, till it reached solid 1000. I do try sometimes bumping to 1050 but meh xD Some desperate people yes, sometimes sell even below 1000, like 990 or so :E
@nohsara

Yeah, when Obelisk came out, prices permanently crashed from 1300 to lower, lower, till it reached solid 1000. I do try sometimes bumping to 1050 but meh xD Some desperate people yes, sometimes sell even below 1000, like 990 or so :E
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi oh i see, because treasure became more valuable because the obelisks are purchasable via treasure. I've had very little time to play over the last year so i haven't even gotten any good obelisks yet.

I'm okay with this ratio honestly. Easy to convert and better for me if I need to buy gems I guess
@Mahogi oh i see, because treasure became more valuable because the obelisks are purchasable via treasure. I've had very little time to play over the last year so i haven't even gotten any good obelisks yet.

I'm okay with this ratio honestly. Easy to convert and better for me if I need to buy gems I guess
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

Hey there. I'll buy all your gems :)
@nohsara

Hey there. I'll buy all your gems :)
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png