Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening 25k+ Chests/Eggs DONE!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Wooo, way to smash the record!
Wooo, way to smash the record!
uCR5SCW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=82&breed=15&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=170&auth=5f9c4355b35bab8e2bbdeadd11470a2f987de49b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Thank you for the great New Year's Day entertainment, @SilverDeath! So excited to gene up a new hatchie.
dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=82&breed=15&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=170&auth=5f9c4355b35bab8e2bbdeadd11470a2f987de49b&dummyext=prev.png

Thank you for the great New Year's Day entertainment, @SilverDeath! So excited to gene up a new hatchie.
It's 1030 at night for me and way past my usual bedtime. There will be another ping tomorrow regarding selling/trading items and dragons after I've had time to really go over everything!!

Thanks everyone for joining me on this crazy ride today and happy 2022!!
It's 1030 at night for me and way past my usual bedtime. There will be another ping tomorrow regarding selling/trading items and dragons after I've had time to really go over everything!!

Thanks everyone for joining me on this crazy ride today and happy 2022!!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
woww you got so much omg
woww you got so much omg
happy new year silver! so much fun looking at your stuff :D
happy new year silver! so much fun looking at your stuff :D
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Congrats!! Happy new year!! This is an amazing achievement
Congrats!! Happy new year!! This is an amazing achievement

bannerart_2021.png
Congrats on the record!

I am EAGERLY eyeing some of your new hatchies OwO
Congrats on the record!

I am EAGERLY eyeing some of your new hatchies OwO
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
woohoo! happy new year and congrats on the new record!!
woohoo! happy new year and congrats on the new record!!
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
Will you be auctioning these hatchlings off, or is it more of a... first-come-first-serve kind of bases? I have my eye on a good few that I'm hoping I'll be able to snag.
Will you be auctioning these hatchlings off, or is it more of a... first-come-first-serve kind of bases? I have my eye on a good few that I'm hoping I'll be able to snag.
y5opRlk.gif
grabby hands at luminax plushies/tea apparel
grabby hands at luminax plushies/tea apparel
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21