Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 335 336
yun jin *pounds fist on table* YUN JIN
yun jin *pounds fist on table* YUN JIN
https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1476767066162024450
zhongli my beloved <333

no but seriously this
has to be among the prettiest birthday arts??? i fear i may be a bit biased but eh

happy birthday to the man who carried my sorry team through countless ars!
https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1476767066162024450
zhongli my beloved <333

no but seriously this
has to be among the prettiest birthday arts??? i fear i may be a bit biased but eh

happy birthday to the man who carried my sorry team through countless ars!
spoilered for leaks
yae savers get ready. yae's official art has been leaked. yae will come in 2.5

look at that. genshin's just posted her
spoilered for leaks
yae savers get ready. yae's official art has been leaked. yae will come in 2.5

look at that. genshin's just posted her
oh my god my f2p soul is shaking
oh my god my f2p soul is shaking
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
YAE YAE YAE YAE YAE
CONFIRMED!!!!
(Don’t even play and this makes we so happy)
YAE YAE YAE YAE YAE
CONFIRMED!!!!
(Don’t even play and this makes we so happy)
zdkBiZa.png
yae confirmed!! i'll get her on her rerun i think. too many other charas to save for .. she is so pretty though

maybe if her kit is fun enough i'll rethink it but hmmm,,

i saw some crumbs abt scaramouche being in the story for this patch.. i can't help but get my hopes up aha. oh well, i'll just save for whenever kazuha has a rerun as i wait for the silly fandango man! yes i know he isn't even confirmed playable, but i've saved for far too long to give up now lol
yae confirmed!! i'll get her on her rerun i think. too many other charas to save for .. she is so pretty though

maybe if her kit is fun enough i'll rethink it but hmmm,,

i saw some crumbs abt scaramouche being in the story for this patch.. i can't help but get my hopes up aha. oh well, i'll just save for whenever kazuha has a rerun as i wait for the silly fandango man! yes i know he isn't even confirmed playable, but i've saved for far too long to give up now lol
Uq1cq4S.png
one day Baizhu... one day...
one day Baizhu... one day...
LIo8D8G.gif
no. i believe signora will return in a future story. her death was just so sudden and meaningless. i must keep saving.
no. i believe signora will return in a future story. her death was just so sudden and meaningless. i must keep saving.
waaaa i’m so impatient for ganyu<\333

I mean atleast i have longer to save …. only have 40 wishes saved and 36 pity…
waaaa i’m so impatient for ganyu<\333

I mean atleast i have longer to save …. only have 40 wishes saved and 36 pity…
TZcPbh2.png
[quote name="ceilingtile" date="2021-12-31 20:34:53" ] no. i believe signora will return in a future story. her death was just so sudden and meaningless. [/quote] @ceilingtile I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking this. MHY probably know how much money they can make by making her playable. Plus, she’s not mortal. And her Harbinger number (8) stands for resurrection in some traditions (and all of the Harbingers seem to be linked to the meanings of their numbers, Tartaglia being 11 and 11 meaning chaos for instance.)
ceilingtile wrote on 2021-12-31 20:34:53:
no. i believe signora will return in a future story. her death was just so sudden and meaningless.
@ceilingtile
I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking this. MHY probably know how much money they can make by making her playable. Plus, she’s not mortal. And her Harbinger number (8) stands for resurrection in some traditions (and all of the Harbingers seem to be linked to the meanings of their numbers, Tartaglia being 11 and 11 meaning chaos for instance.)
zdkBiZa.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 335 336