Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free NOTN Stuff
1 2 3
i'd love to get these if you have spares, thanks for doing this! [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [item=Sky Crystal] [item=Basic Book Collection] [item=Jolly Jester's Cap]
i'd love to get these if you have spares, thanks for doing this!
Conjurer's Herb Pouch Sky Crystal Basic Book Collection Jolly Jester's Cap
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
do you have any of the blueflame candle apparel, golden starswirl, opposing forces, gossamer flame left over? if not just Suprise me with some things please
do you have any of the blueflame candle apparel, golden starswirl, opposing forces, gossamer flame left over? if not just Suprise me with some things please
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
bump
bump
slashedstringslogoanim-black.gif
ppin-1.pngppin-2.pngppin-3.pngbutton-hatchery.pngbutton-forum.pngbutton-apparel.pngbutton-wish.pngppin-4.pngppin-5.pngppin-6.png
This is so kind of you! These are the fams I'm still looking for, if you happen to have any extra feel free to send it through a 2 way crossroad, I'd love to send you back my extras so you can keep on hosting this thread for others to enjoy <3 [item=Furious Faun][item=Veiled Vision][item=Living Sculpture][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Animated Statue]
This is so kind of you!
These are the fams I'm still looking for, if you happen to have any extra feel free to send it through a 2 way crossroad, I'd love to send you back my extras so you can keep on hosting this thread for others to enjoy <3

Furious Faun Veiled Vision Living Sculpture Unlikely Alliance Animated Statue
1 2 3