Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Glowing Orb Apparel/skin
So, perhaps I was dreaming about this or happened to see it in the dead of the night last night, but is there apparel or a skin/accent that actually does have this effect?

I remember, what I thought was an accept, that included blue orbs with a bluish aura around them, that was typically held in the dragon's paws of any breed.

Is this a real skin/apparel, and if so, what is the name of it?

Thank you!
So, perhaps I was dreaming about this or happened to see it in the dead of the night last night, but is there apparel or a skin/accent that actually does have this effect?

I remember, what I thought was an accept, that included blue orbs with a bluish aura around them, that was typically held in the dragon's paws of any breed.

Is this a real skin/apparel, and if so, what is the name of it?

Thank you!
YAzXKmc.gif
@PhoenixWestWinds There is this apparel: [item=Companion Comet], which is hold in the paw of some breeds, but mostly it just floats around their wings and it's not blue. I don't think there is any accent that has an orb around dragons' paws as it's definitely outside the lineart, except maybe pearlcatcher where they just make their pearl into a glowing orb. There is this one accent that I can think of on top of my head: [skin=19717].
@PhoenixWestWinds
There is this apparel: Companion Comet , which is hold in the paw of some breeds, but mostly it just floats around their wings and it's not blue.

I don't think there is any accent that has an orb around dragons' paws as it's definitely outside the lineart, except maybe pearlcatcher where they just make their pearl into a glowing orb. There is this one accent that I can think of on top of my head: .

hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Nice to know of these, but that's not what I was thinking about. I guess the real description would be blue or differently colored glowing balls. Sorta like the sphere that pearlcatchers carry.
@hat17

Nice to know of these, but that's not what I was thinking about. I guess the real description would be blue or differently colored glowing balls. Sorta like the sphere that pearlcatchers carry.
YAzXKmc.gif
@PhoenixWestWinds I don't know about apparel, but there's [item=Skin: Foxfire], if that's what you were looking for?
@PhoenixWestWinds

I don't know about apparel, but there's Skin: Foxfire , if that's what you were looking for?
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
[item=sky crystal] @Veyo Is it the sky crystal?
Sky Crystal
@Veyo
Is it the sky crystal?
biscuit.png He/Himecho.png