Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Flair poll has 3rd option to revert
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friendly bump so more folks can see!
Friendly bump so more folks can see!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I wish the poll had options to rank your votes. Like, number them in your own priority.

For example I voted for #1 (To have their original Flair plans applied to all) but I would prefer option #3 (only Obis keep the mistake) to option #2 (everyone gets a mistake mane). I'll be sad if #1 gets so few votes that it would've been better for me to vote #3.

Basically, ranked choice voting is best in all categories of life and I am sad it is not here. :P
I wish the poll had options to rank your votes. Like, number them in your own priority.

For example I voted for #1 (To have their original Flair plans applied to all) but I would prefer option #3 (only Obis keep the mistake) to option #2 (everyone gets a mistake mane). I'll be sad if #1 gets so few votes that it would've been better for me to vote #3.

Basically, ranked choice voting is best in all categories of life and I am sad it is not here. :P
eP65k0J.png
Keeping this on the front page ^^

But yeah I hope this goes well and the fact there's two options for Obe manes doesn't mean we'll split the vote just enough that it'll lose to changing all Obes. Or that obviously the poll isn't honest but I seriously doubt that, I trust staff to be honest with us, I just have anxiety.
The changes to the manes ruin some of my dragons looks and aesthetics, lemme have em back the way they've been for ages ;;
Keeping this on the front page ^^

But yeah I hope this goes well and the fact there's two options for Obe manes doesn't mean we'll split the vote just enough that it'll lose to changing all Obes. Or that obviously the poll isn't honest but I seriously doubt that, I trust staff to be honest with us, I just have anxiety.
The changes to the manes ruin some of my dragons looks and aesthetics, lemme have em back the way they've been for ages ;;
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
If you're seeing this, and you haven't voted yet... go vote! That third option is waiting for you!
If you're seeing this, and you haven't voted yet... go vote! That third option is waiting for you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Voted for option 3! I'm really glad they added it as a choice.
Voted for option 3! I'm really glad they added it as a choice.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[bonk] keep this thread at the top of the forums

I personally just wished that on the post about the new poll, they showed more examples than just an obe and pearlcatcher. I get that they probably just used two breeds as examples to keep the post organized, but it would’ve been nice to see what could’ve been.

I voted for option 3 regardless-
[bonk] keep this thread at the top of the forums

I personally just wished that on the post about the new poll, they showed more examples than just an obe and pearlcatcher. I get that they probably just used two breeds as examples to keep the post organized, but it would’ve been nice to see what could’ve been.

I voted for option 3 regardless-
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Another bonk! Let this thread be on top!
Another bonk! Let this thread be on top!
xeDKNxe.png
Bump for an important board.
Bump for an important board.
Poppie to the toppie!
Poppie to the toppie!
important to know! voted for the new option as soon as I came online today
important to know! voted for the new option as soon as I came online today
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8